free preview on the lessons page

willem

Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:10 pm

I noticed there are no more free previews on new target lessons ( lately).

Is' nt it better having those for selling the " pay per lesson" lessons

Willem

PS. I know we can go to the forum 'cos there are previews but is' nt it better having a link on the lesson page.

EDIT: I think I got the problem,, it does'nt show up on a tablet,, wil check tomorrow with the pc..

EDIT 2: YES,, I checked it om my pc now and de free preview link shows up,, why does'nt it show up on a tablet? :blush: :blush: B) :laugh:

tgjameela

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:52 pm

Hey Willem,

Thanks for the post, and you are correct...unfortunately the Free Preview link does not appear on tablet or mobile devices, we're working out a way we can modify these pages so that the preview is front and center for everyone, regardless of their device, but for now if you're browsing from a tablet I would recommend using the Youtube channel TG Acoustic Lessons: https://www.youtube.com/user/TGAcousticLessons

All free previews for the latest lesson releases get posted here before they're added to the lesson page, and can be accessed via tablet, if you subscribe to the channel you'll also get notifications on your Youtube account and email when new lessons are released.

Hope that helps, and I promise we're working on some changes that will help the site be more friendly on tablet and mobile devices.

Thanks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic