Practicing, Repertoire, and Organization

wrsomers

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:06 pm

see below

wrsomers

Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Thanks to Bart, Harry, and Lynn. I will definitely be looking into OnSong. One question...which iPad do I get. I'm looking at iPad air 2 with 16gb of storage. Is that enough? I don't plan to do much else with it other than charts and scrolling while on stage, and storing all my charts.

familyman4

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:34 pm

Hey Bill,

I am no expert for that answer but I can tell you that I have an older version of the IPad. It is an IPad 2 with 16GB. I would however suggest that you get one with a bit larger screen if possible. That would be very handy in my opinion.

BTW, I also have a holder for the IPad that will mount it to a microphone stand. You might want to check those out while you are shopping?

Bart

wrsomers

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:10 pm

familyman4 wrote:
Hey Bill,

I am no expert for that answer but I can tell you that I have an older version of the IPad. It is an IPad 2 with 16GB. I would however suggest that you get one with a bit larger screen if possible. That would be very handy in my opinion.

BTW, I also have a holder for the IPad that will mount it to a microphone stand. You might want to check those out while you are shopping?

Bart
Thanks Bart. I do have the mic stand, which I use for my Kindle. I would be getting the 9.7 inch. I hope that's big enough. But judging by how many pairs of reading glasses I have around the house, maybe not :laugh: Thanks for the reply.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic