Poll inside: What sort of forum do you want to have? And what don't you want to see?

michelew

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Thanks everyone. It's really nice to see so many people participating in this thread and voting in the poll. And it's especially nice to hear from people who are normally pretty quiet on the forum.

There is some good food for thought in here. And more videos seems to be a common theme too. Nice.

Thanks again.

M

dottmcse85630

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:44 pm

I still consider myself a newb to TG in some respect, going into my 2nd year here. I've posted a few items a time or two.

I've really enjoyed the friendship here along with the technical and funny posts folks have come up with. Some of the technical topics are WAY over my head, but hey we have all levels of expertise.

I think what we have here and I kinda reflect on what Neil said to me on the last day of camp, "Your now part of the TG family"! Yes it does feel like family and I enjoy hearing about how people are doing, but as Daryl and Bill S. posted no politics. There's plenty of places for that.
As Sandy says "Share Ideas", I like that.

Michele I agree with your set of rules completely.
- Mean comments of any sort
- People being disrespectful
- Excessive bad language
- Intolerance of other people's political and religious beliefs or the way they live, their sexuality, anything that's racist, sexist, agist... you get the drift;well that whole set of things should speak for themselves.

So lastly what would I like to see. Maybe a few more participants, but most of the time I like observing.

Dennis

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic