Seriously silly! What's the sound track of your life at the moment?

wiley

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 pm

wiley

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:30 pm

spinland

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:45 am

wiley wrote:
Maybe it's a "Texas" thing - maybe it shows my immaturity but - here's the 'silly' side - oh yea. Blow it up - Full Screen or ya ain't gotta set.....
Heh. I'm the sort who turns to humor (sometimes the sillier the better) to deflect pain or other unpleasant feelings. Might not always be the healthiest of approaches but so it goes.

Challenge accepted. Full screen on my 34" main monitor and cranked (through headphones lest my bride become vexed). I want one of those shuttles. :silly:

Mark

crieniecat

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:05 am

Michele what a hilarious post!!! LMAO here!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I saw you in my minds eye with the red hat and tight panties running around the woods, collecting F-cords and chestnut picks, while humming along an earworm heheheheh :P
Ok,ok I saved you from the beard thingy... won't mention that :lol: :silly:

Wow, my song of life at the moment... pfff difficult to pick just one.... hmmm...
I'm not as handy as the rest to be able to place the video here but for me now, right right right now... it would be:

Keane - Somewhere Only We Know

It might be a different one tomorrow I guess... B) :P

LOVE the thread Shel :kiss: missed ya

thereshopeyet

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:21 am

Michele Wrote:
You serenading me Dermot? I never knew you felt that way.
Have no fear Michele ..... I was only trying to induce an earworm in you ..... time to Run :dry:

Dermot

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:17 pm

Ok, this is mine Shel. I am off to an alumni get together at Loughborough University with my fellow sport students I haven't seen in 40 years and I am so looking forward to it. Time to take stock 40 years after graduation and a life in sport. I am so grateful and happy for my years in sport and my 9 years at TG. I continue my quest of spending more time doing favorite things with favorite people in favorite places. Just love Kate Pierson of the B52s!

michelew

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:16 pm

In the coffee queue. I'll come back and respond to everything later. But Chris that's great positive song. Good for you. :)

X

michelew

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:16 pm

I'm just getting to listening to most of these. In fact I specifically checked in the listen to the Paul Thorn numbers in particular. Wiley? I'm guessing they no longer reflect your mood or something.

Wiley - I can only imagine that life is still really tough in your neck of the woods. I hope you're doing OK.

Pierre - hmmm poignant, ... and a little creepy.

Corina - cool song.

Dermot - mission not accomplished. No ear worm here.

crieniecat

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:59 am

Shel....
I have to add another song to your thread, like i said probably would happen :laugh:

Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List

Heard it this morning while driving to work and could'nt resist my "ShoutSinging" in the car hehehehe B) :lol: (Lynn, remember the CouchSinging at TG Central? ;) :woohoo:
Oh well, It's a cheerful song and one I can't resist to share.... B)

Ciao bella,
Corina.

michelew

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:13 am

Excellent singing in the car song Corina! I’d be singing with you. :)

I found them singing up a storm in Sydney of all places. :)

And here’s Keane.

Another great choice from you sweetie.

L

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic