Greetings

elvisyoung

Tue May 14, 2019 7:24 am

Hello everyone my name is Elvis I'm 29 years old and I'm crazy about guitars and everything related to them. Been playing guitar for like 10 years now. Started out playing acoustic with a pick then switched to electric because found interest in effect pedals, 5 years later switched back to acoustic and started playing fingerstyle and then I realized that if you want to learn guitar as it as as an instrument you should play acoustic with metal strings and only with your fingers. But that's just in my humble opinion. Due part time I like to write my essays about guitars and artists and gear and stuff. Good luck and have fun everybody! Btw this babe C.F. Martin & Co. is my fav ;) Image

daryl

Tue May 14, 2019 3:45 pm

Beautiful guitar! Details please.

TGNesh

Thu May 16, 2019 4:56 am

Yeah, I would agree with Daryl, that's a beautiful looking guitar!

Welcome to TG Elvis and i hope you're enjoying the website. (Acoustic with metal strings, i suppose you mean steel strings and only with your fingers to learn it??? You have an interesting humble opinion. :dry: )

Best to you,

Vanessa

familyman4

Fri May 17, 2019 3:57 pm

Welcome Elvis!

Looks like you have a Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton model there. They play wonderfully! And they look as great as they sound too! The 000 and OM Martins guitars are very comfortable to play for sure.

Enjoy the site!

Bart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic