Electric guitar lessons

adriandc

Mon May 03, 2021 12:52 pm

I love this website and was wondering if there are plans to release monthly electric guitar lessons. Totally guitar DVD store offered many blues and rock guitar DVD titles many of which have not yet been converted into the digital format, it would be a good idea to include these lessons in the electric guitar section of the website . Most guitar players own both electric and acoustic so it would be nice to give importance to both :)

TGNeil

Mon May 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Hey Adrian,

That is a great idea and something we meant to do as part of the relaunch plan, but slipped through the cracks. It would be really helpful if you could help us identify some of those as the DVDs are no longer in print. Please start a list and I will see what we can do.

Neil

unclewalt

Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 pm

There is this. I have no idea how complete it is...

http://www.totallymusicdvds.com/

adriandc

Tue May 04, 2021 1:25 pm

Hi neal,

I see a few courses listed in the dvd store link however I am not too sure if all of these have been added to the site .

1) colors of jazz
2)Classic rock pro
3)classic rock favorites
4) jazz fusion
5) simple lead guitar
6)lead guitar accelerator
7) big bag o blues package
8) Fretboard fundamentals and Theory unleashed by max rich (this would make a great streaming package)

.Please consider this suggestion. Thanks

TGNeil

Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 am

Thanks Adrian,

Fretboard Freedom is a great pack and was posted a couple months ago. It is listed under the Courses & Series menu.
I will look into the rest in the near future.

Neil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic