webinar

davesnothere

Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:48 am

I enjoyed the webinar. The level was pretty basic for me but I was still reminded of a few things and it is always good to get back to basics once in awhile in any discipline. Thanks to Neil and the crew for doing it and I look forward to more.

johnsauri

Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:53 pm

I enjoyed the webinar on Saturday. It is my hope that future webinars of this type will be more subject focused. I think that would lead to a more detailed and beneficial discussion and generate a better experience for attendees. Thanks.

TGNeil

Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:26 pm

Thanks for the feedback folks.

Yes, the plan going forward is to be more specific and not as basic. My thought is that anyone planning on the next ones will watch the previous one(s) first to have an idea of what to expect. We may even survey everybody to choose topics.

Neil

carolm242

Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:29 pm

I enjoyed the recent webinar very much!! It was nice to see so many people in attendance too. It was a great review of general guitar topics and a reminder of the TG content offerings. I liked the Q&A format but I also might like to see a topic centered webinar for next time. Hoping this becomes a regular recurring feature in the future!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic