Dan Fogelberg - Times like these

Do you have a band or artist you want everybody to hear or see? This is the place to share some of your favorite listens.
neverfoundthetime

Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:30 am

Hi guys, its been a while! Hope everyone is doing well and strumming hard out there in TG land!

I was first introduced to Dan Fogelberg in 1982 by a USAF fight instructor called Jay.... we were swapping tennis lessons for flying lessons. To this day, I remember being blown away by the beauty of the lyrics and the melodic rock of The Innocent Age. Dan can write, play and sing like no other. So, I have always wanted to do some of those songs. I have been playing The Reach for a few years and now am adding Times Like These and Lost in the Sun and hope to get to Sand and the Foam and Hard to Say soon. Of course, I will be recording these later with Corina adding her vocals and then I will update the videos on my YT channel.

Here's what I've got so far. Playing a Yamaha Transacoustic (turned on but not plugged in) tuned down a whole step to fit my voice and in A=432 Hz.

Hope you enjoy!

Chris
PS: Bought a Rode Video Mic Me-C to plug into my Samsung FE to use on recordings.... very well worth it for the better sound!

Times Like These

Lost in the Sun

daryl

Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:48 pm

Bummer the video is missing. Sorry I missed it. Can you upload it again?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic