Remembering Dan Fogelberg on his 70th birthday

Do you have a band or artist you want everybody to hear or see? This is the place to share some of your favorite listens.
neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:42 am

I first heard Dan's Innocent Age album in 1982 0r 3 and have been captivated ever since. I love his music and especially his lyrics, a true poet. This is The Reach from that Innocent Age album. Played on my BSG in DADF#AD tuning recorded on my Galaxy Edge 7 phone with the audio track enhanced with a little reverb. There are some glitches in the sound, probably from the phone itself but what can you do!

Happy Birthday Dan and thank you for all the music!

Chris in Swiss

Craig

Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:26 pm

Great to hear from you Chris!

Nice job on this song. I wasn't familiar with it but it's very nice and you played, and sang it well!

Thanks for sharing it!

Take care,

Craig

neverfoundthetime

Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:11 am

Thanks for listening Craig!
Hope all is well down there in San Diego.
Could use a couple of your margaritas! 😊

jayswett

Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:45 am

Well done, Chris. Seeing you play reminds me of the days of 'yore on TG. Hope all is well across the Atlantic.
Jay

neverfoundthetime

Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Jay, good to hear from you!
Thanks for listening in. Been a while, eh? Yes, all good here and I hope all is well with you. Maybe you will get time to post something one day soon.... like the olde days :D

Be well my friend!
Chris

daryl

Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:31 pm

Hi Chris. That was really nice. Well played and sung. Bummer about the audio doing it's weird thing. I wonder what that was all about. But your playing was really smooth and comfortable. I don't know that song but it was lovely. Thanks for keeping the memories alive. Perhaps, some day I'll post something too. Great to see you!

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:25 am

Thanks for listening Daryl! Great to hear from you! The Innocent Age is a wonderful album.... you'll find it there. I think the sound problem was moving air on the phone mic.... doors were open! Would be great if you do post something sometime soon 👍

Chris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic