Musical postcard from Switzerland: Breathe

Do you have a band or artist you want everybody to hear or see? This is the place to share some of your favorite listens.
neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:01 am

Here is a musical postcard from us in Switzerland on this sunny autumn afternoon for our friends at TG. Corina and I sending our best wishes to everyone we miss out there in TG land. Wish you were here. 8-)

Recorded on a Galaxy Edge7, added reverb in AVS, Played on my Takamine plugged into a Roland AC60 amp.

GeeWhy

Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:45 pm

Did you write that? ;) J/K You made me want to learn it. Thoroughly enjoyed both of your performances. The vocal harmonies were great.

TGNeil

Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:51 pm

Hey There C&C,

Sorry I missed this until now. Really engaging and enjoyable, particularly with the harmonies, and the guitar playing really set and established the mood. Good job Chris. And Corina, you continue to make everything sound beautiful and too easy!

Miss you guys,

Neil

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:20 am

Many thanks for listening and commenting GeeWhy and Neil πŸ‘.

Yes I wrote it GW πŸ˜ƒ, found it in a little black book that I keep my poems in πŸ˜ƒ back in the 60's.. its a fun song to do.

Thanks Neil, we enjoyed this one and it gives Corina a chance to sing like a rock chic 😎..... seeing as I can't play Ocean Gypsy! Keeps the encroaching autumn mists and cold at bay as the days shorten here. Hope all is good in CA, we miss it and everyone very much!

Craig

Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:04 pm

Great job Chris & Corina!

Wonderful to hear from you two! I love the Pink Floyd song choices!

Take care,

Craig

daryl

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:42 pm

That was absolutely beautiful. I especially loved your harmonies (I'm a sucker for them). Your playing and singing actually made me tear up. Well done!!!! I miss the old TG days. Thanks for posting this beauty.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:02 am

So good to hear from you Craig and Daryl! Thanks for tuning in. Yes, its like the old days πŸ˜ƒ. Ah, nostalgia is not what it used to be πŸ˜ƒ.
We really enjoyed working on this one and I wanted for Corina to sing something out of the ordinary.... not many female singers doing these songs. And we love to find a chance to harmonise as Corina is brilliant at that!

Daryl, i was going through the songs we did together.... so many great memories! We need to collaborate again sometime soon.... keep the winter blues at bay. πŸ‘

C&C

David_M

Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:40 pm

I've been working on this song "on and off", and love the way you guys played and sang it.

Pink Floyd ROCKS and so do both of you!!!!

Thanks for sharing it with the group.

David

michelew

Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:11 pm

Hey Rock stars!!

You sounds great!

Miss you heaps. I’ll drop you a line soon.

Love

Shel

crieniecat

Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:47 pm

Aaaw thanks everyone for your generous compliments! πŸ€—
As always it is so much fun for us to work on a song, and it's really rewarding to get such positive feedback on TG.

Although Chris had to kinda twist my arm at first, for me to even try this one... πŸ˜…
I mean, PF... and well yeah, it's rock.... that's a jump for me, the ballad chick πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ

Chris had set up a very good base for me to add vocals and harmonies to, and was encouraging me all the way.
So well, I guess you could say we are very happy with the end result. 😊

Cheers,
C&C

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic