Looking for a last minute gift ??....Try the Target Gift Program....

TGMatt

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Announcing the Target Gift Program...

As we move towards shutting Target down to new Monthly subscriptions, we have decided at the request of a bunch of folk, to introduce A gift card of Target access..

So you can share the gift of Target with your loved ones ..

They are being offered with a handwritten Martin Acoustic Guitar Card,
Sent in a stocking and we are bundling some gifts in their for both you and the recipient...

With every Gift card both parties will receive access to all of Neils albums in Digital format..

So...Hurry and get your orders and custom messages in to us, so we can get them out in time for Christmas...

Read all about the offer here

http://www.totallyguitars.com/sendgift/

if you need more info please email

giftcard@@totallyguitars.com

Cheers

matt

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Wish I had someone to send that present to!! Great idea and I'd like those digital recordings of Neil's ;-)

TGMatt

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Giving this a quick bump..It is amazing how this has been receieved..and I think not only will the new recipients of their gift card be happy, but also the givers..so win win win..

Still time to get your cards out..

We had one request for a Birthday version , and we have accommodated that too..just leave us a message in the form if that's what you want..

Cheers

TGMatt

Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Hey all just a quick reminder...really have 2 more solid days for us to get the mail out in time, if you want to send the gift of Target for Christmas, and before the change in pricing..

Cheers

TGMatt

Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Last one of my reminders on the TG gift program..couple of days to get them out on time, especially with the Storm Issue we have in the US slowing the mail somewhat..

Cheers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic