Free Falling

Neil replies to questions from our members.
haoli25

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Whew!!!!! I would bet money on it. :laugh:

AndyT

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 am

Yes, I have some very solid thoughts on Dianetics and Scientology. However, I know how their legal department works and I'll not risk that on Neils forum.

Beaker,
Yes, but its more like the Big Boss has people every sunday. They just happen to show up to listen to me for an hour or so. LOL

unclewalt

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:16 am

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 am

AndyT wrote:
Yes, I have some very solid thoughts on Dianetics and Scientology. However, I know how their legal department works and I'll not risk that on Neils forum.

Beaker,
Yes, but its more like the Big Boss has people every sunday. They just happen to show up to listen to me for an hour or so. LOL
Well, now you are just getting technical on me. Darn engineer........lol

:P

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 am

O.K., I'll go ahead and tick people off here. I like Tom Petty! Originality is not a big deal to me, as much as a good sound. I cannot say I like all of his stuff, but there are a few real gems in there. "It'll All Work Out", "Square One", lots of his older stuff.

Plus, like mentioned above, I have seen him in concert three times and it was a great show..... Saw him at the Santa Barbara Bowl in 1995. What a great venue for those of you who have not been there. Just saw Jackson Browne there last weekend.....

:cheer: :cheer:

AcousticAl

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:50 pm

I saw his 'Full Moon Fever' concert. Was GREAT!!

BigBear

Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
O.K., I'll go ahead and tick people off here. I like Tom Petty! Originality is not a big deal to me, as much as a good sound. I cannot say I like all of his stuff, but there are a few real gems in there. "It'll All Work Out", "Square One", lots of his older stuff.

Plus, like mentioned above, I have seen him in concert three times and it was a great show..... Saw him at the Santa Barbara Bowl in 1995. What a great venue for those of you who have not been there. Just saw Jackson Browne there last weekend.....

:cheer: :cheer:
MJ- I like Petty too! Especially the stuff he does on electric 12 string that sounds like the Byrds! I don't think he is a great guitar talent but he's good to listen to on a long trip, "Cruisin' Music"! A lot of his stuff kinda sounds the same but it isn't offensive.

Now his politicl views, that's another story!! :cheer:

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:55 pm

BigBear wrote:
Now his politicl views, that's another story!!
Bear: When it comes to musicians in general, political views get REALLY REALLY askew (IMHO). Cannot remember when there was a musician with political views I agreed with. But, that is why I listen to them play and don't listen when they talk....lol:laugh:

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Same goes for Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AcousticAl

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Petty may not be the greatest guitarist- but Mike Campbell is amazing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic