I'm Back...

Neil replies to questions from our members.
willem

Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:39 am

Greetings and welcome to all TARGET members,

I'm sorry to have apparently disappeared for the last 3 days. Let me tell you what might have happened before I get to what really happened.

Story #1- As many of you have speculated, I never sleep. As a matter of fact, I am writing this at 4:30am Thursday, April 30, 2009. This has gone on for many months as I was involved creating lessons and content for the TARGET Program. The weeks leading up to the Webinar were a bit busy as well. Of course, during this time I was still seeing my offline students here in Los Gatos, getting to some of my daughters' softball games, and many other normal things in everyday family life.

I might have taken the Rip Van Winkle approach and just say I was catching up on sleep. Unfortunately, this is not the case, because,as you can see, it's 4:30 in the morning!

Story #2- I thought I might need a little vacation and have been hanging out at the beach in Santa Cruz, or Hawaii, or even Lake Tahoe.

Story #3- I am so tired of computer screens that I had the electricity shut off at my house and studio and have been living in a tent in the back yard.

The Truth- Well, there is a lot of truth in Story #1 but the reality of the situation is... I forgot there was an Ask Neil section inside the TARGET section and was only looking on the Ask Neil thread in the Members Forum, and wondering where the heck everybody was!

Late last night my wife asked me why I hadn't responded to any of the questions people were asking and I said I hadn't seen any, even thinking it might have been a technical glitch when my account got upgraded to TARGET (not that there have been any of those!).

In any case, I hope you can forgive the apparent negligence and I am happy to say that I am back on the case!

Stay tuned and in touch,

Neil

pak452

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Welcome back Neil, I have been so busy exploring the target site I haven't been around myself. I'm very excited to start learning new songs.

Rick

PubRat13

Sat May 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Thanks so much for putting this program together Neil, I am having so much fun and am learning so much. The cheapest lessons I found in my area were $25 for 30 minutes, so this is an unbelievable steal and I'm absolutely loving the format. I owe you dinner at Forbe's Mill or something!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic