Song Order/Difficulty

Neil replies to questions from our members.
map4242

Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:13 am

Hi,

Does anyone have an updated list containing all the new songs? Many thanks.

Laszlo

AndyT

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:18 am

Neil just updated the list a couple of days ago.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum?fun ... 76&id=1591

BigBear

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm

This question pops up almost daily on this forum. May I suggest the Admins set up a permanent thread under TARGET with Neil's song listing and then lock the thread? This topic doesn't need any discussion!

Thanks! :cheer:

AcousticAl

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Bear-

Thanks for helping out here. We have a locked sticky at the top of the Songs In The TARGET Program Forum that includes the original post with songs that started the program, followed by a relative difficulty post, then followed with the additions through August, 2009. The additions were also amended to the difficulty post. This was all done just last week. Take a look and let me know if that solves the problem.

Thanks,

Neil

BigBear

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Neil wrote:
Bear-

Thanks for helping out here. We have a locked sticky at the top of the Songs In The TARGET Program Forum that includes the original post with songs that started the program, followed by a relative difficulty post, then followed with the additions through August, 2009. The additions were also amended to the difficulty post. This was all done just last week. Take a look and let me know if that solves the problem.

Thanks,

Neil
Neil- for some reason people aren't finding that thread. It might be one level too deep. I suggest adding "Song Order/Difficulty" to the little description line under the thread heading "Songs in the TARGET Program" That would at least put it on the main forum page.

Rick

rcsnydley

Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 pm

BigBear wrote:
Neil wrote:
Bear-

Thanks,

Neil
Neil- for some reason people aren't finding that thread. It might be one level too deep. I suggest adding "Song Order/Difficulty" to the little description line under the thread heading "Songs in the TARGET Program" That would at least put it on the main forum page.

Rick
It is under the category 'TG Discussions and Information' -> 'Questions about T.A.R.G.E.T'.

Here is the link.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum?fun ... 76&id=1591

Ric

BigBear

Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Ric- I think you missed my point. I know where this list is posted. It seems like every new TARGET member asks the same question about how Neil would rank these songs. I suggested a permanent thread because regardless of the fact that it is posted in two diiferent places they aren't finding it. :cheer:

AndyT

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:00 pm

You're just going to have to add it to the FAQ sheet. How is that going for you by the way?

TGJIM

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Guys,

Lesson levels are going to be added to the Master Menu. It is just about done actually even though you can't see it yet.

AndyT

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Good thing you told now Jim before Bear has a conniption.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic