intro notes Redemtion songs

Neil replies to questions from our members.
rapsidy

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi Guys

having trouble picking up the notes in the 2 part of the intro to redemtion songs.

neil says the first line G A B G C E D B but not the second line :(

can anyone help me out?

cheers
Brad

coomba

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Gday Brad
I havent tried this song yet so I just had a look at the guitar pro file. as follows
Bar 1 gabg, bar 2 cedb, bar3 gabdb, bar4 cbag,
bar5 gabg, bar6 ceda, bar7 gabd, bar8 cbag.

I hope this helps, if Im wrong I'm pretty sure someone will correct me.
Cheers
Scott

coomba

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi Brad me again,
You may not have noticed the Tab and Intro are available so you can print them out .There situated just below Neils screen.
I know your a fairly new member (like me). Also I find guitar pro a great help for slowing down a song to learn. This program is also available here if your interested, but you do need to bye the download and remember its US dollars.
PS I'm not flogging it, just letting you know.
There is so much information at TG it can get a bit overwhelming at times
Cheers
Scott

rapsidy

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Hey Scott
Thanks mate yeh its a bit overwhelming

I need to slow it down as the streams and neil go quick for me at my stage, Ill check out guitar pro

does it help and is it worth it have not heard about?

thanks
Brad

coomba

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:49 pm

G day Brad
I'm new to Guitar Pro but I do find it helpful.
I also find Neil can be a bit quick sometimes for us beginners at times, although I'm starting to realize that's part of Neils teaching techniques. I think its intended to make you do some of your own study and digging to better learn the song and the skills to improve.( Neil feel free to correct me if I'm off track here.)
Anyway back to Guitar Pro
I think you can down load a demo for a trial.
Also the you'll find a topic on it in the forum. Categories then Lets talk Theory scroll down and its there.There's lots of information about it there.
The one thing I do like about it tho is the continuous loop and speed trainer,This allows you to play along very slowly and in time (that's my biggest problem)and on every loop the tempo is increased a little. Very helpful!
Check the link for price.
Cheers
Scott

rapsidy

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:19 am

lol scott

I downloaded trial version but have no clue how to work the thing, ill try the topic you suggested thanks

Lavallee

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 am

rapsidy wrote:
lol scott

I downloaded trial version but have no clue how to work the thing, ill try the topic you suggested thanks
Hi Brad, Chasplaya (Chas), one of the largest contributing member, has made a series of 4 videos to show how Guitar Pro works and what to do with it. He has posted them in the Guitar Pro user group.

Follow this link and you will find out why it is so useful. The trial version is good for 15 days but you do not get the Real Sound engine which simulate fairly well the sounds of the instrument instead of the midi sound you get with the demo. I am using Guitar Pro everyday to help memorized the notes. You can even buy it from the link on the TG site so they would get a commission, if you are interested.

Marc

http://www.totallyguitars.com/community ... and+Tricks

rapsidy

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 am

Thanks Marc

will check it out now ;) Brad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic