Sore Left Hand Fingers

Neil replies to questions from our members.
BigBear

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:01 am

AndyT wrote:
Ok, somebody had posted some spam ad and I guess the Mods got it before most of us saw it. Its been removed now.

Best thing to do in that kind of situation is do not respond to the post, just report it.
Thanks for the explanation!! We were having a good thread and trying to help JimBob and then something really irked him. Kinda thru me off because I hadn't seen the post. Was it the one for religious CD's?

Chasplaya

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:08 am

Well yet again I missed the errant post... Anyway I have no 'silver bullet' for sore fingers, I recall getting them regularly but essentially played through it mabe cut back the duration of time practicing and slowed up a little, but it goes away mostly. If i havew a break for awhile sometimes they get a little sore but I just play through it. As for finger strength I have a large ball of Blu Tac you know the stuff that you stick posters up with that aren't meant to mark walls and I squeeze that while sitting at my desk at work. I also would recommend you look at some of Neils exercises for finger strength they are good and work.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic