iPad lessons

Neil replies to questions from our members.
rktRKT

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Is there a reason why the lessons for ipads have stopped after Oct. 8th? I get excited when I get an email for a new lesson only to find out it isn't available as an iPad lesson. I can't even access the lesson notes on any songs on my iPad which would be the icing on the cake if that someday would be possible.

TGMatt

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:21 pm

rktRKT wrote:
Is there a reason why the lessons for ipads have stopped after Oct. 8th? I get excited when I get an email for a new lesson only to find out it isn't available as an iPad lesson. I can't even access the lesson notes on any songs on my iPad which would be the icing on the cake if that someday would be possible.
Every lesson we have now is now available for IPAD...you have nothing to do to select the lesson it autodetects...

bonanzaflyer

Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm having trouble getting my iPad to play the lesson videos also. Is there a setting that you know of that I have to enable on my iPad in order for it to work? I was really hoping to use it for my lessons because it fits nicely onto a music stand in front of me and isn't clumsy like my laptop is with a guitar in my arms.

Best,

Music Junkie

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:16 pm

I currently have a ticket in on this topic.

Here is an update: the support team has gone through and checked all of the lessons and sent a list of the troubled clips. They are working on that now. You can also try to clear your cookies on the IPad. It helped on a few clips, but not all of them.

I imagine over the next few weeks, the IPad compatible lessons will increase..... B) B)

J

TGMatt

Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:33 pm

hey guys and gals I had a meeting on Friday to go through current issues and resolve issues like iPad .. so you should see in the next 48-96 hours from Monday fixes on all lessons so that they are all iPad compatible .. so if you see a lesson broken or not working for you on iPad pls submit absupport ticket so we can track and fix

thx all

matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic