a file for my songs?

Neil replies to questions from our members.
debbro4247

Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi...i have learned SO many songs from you Neil! So thank you for that... but is there some way on the site to keep track of the ones I've learned? I'd love to go back to stuff i learned a year ago and might have forgotten and to have all my songs in one place. Just wondering if there might be a way to do that..
Thanks!

sbutler

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Do you save the songs that your working on to your own"My Favorites List"?

Some folks don't know that its an option, but if when you open a lesson, scroll down down down down to the bottom of the page and you'll find a very small little button that says "save to my favorites". Once done,you have your stash. Simply go to the menu on the left, under "My Account" and the second button is My Favorite list. Click it open and shazam, your there. :) :) :) :)

Scott

sbutler

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:06 pm

sbutler wrote:

Some folks don't know that its an option, but if when you open a lesson, scroll down down down down to the bottom of the page and you'll find a very small little button that says "save to my favorites". Once done,you have your stash. Simply go to the menu on the left, under "My Account" and the second button is My Favorite list. Click it open and shazam, your there. :) :) :) :)

Scott
actually it says "set as my favorite"

sbutler

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:07 pm

sbutler wrote:
sbutler wrote:

Scott
actually it says "set as my favorite"
small little gold star with little blue letters. its very small so very easy to overlook.

cosmicmechanic

Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:42 am

Hi Deb(roah?). Really (!) glad to see you among us.

Politically and strategically, this is probably a good time for us all to chime in and DEMAND a DWIM button.

It's been long overdue, I'm sure everyone agrees.

DWIM = "Do What I Mean".

What are you waiting for, TG ?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic