White Bird Solo

Neil replies to questions from our members.
westsail

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:48 am

Hi Neil,
I found a music clip of you playing an instrumental version of the song “White Bird”. I think the date on your music video clip was 2017. Anyway I was wondering if you had worked up a lesson on this song, I did not find any reference to this song after doing a lesson search. Great song and your version is amazing. Please let me know I’m very interested.
Take care,
Mike

TGNeil

Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:05 pm

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the message and these types of lessons are the direction I am heading currently. Unfortunately, they are way more time consuming than almost all other lessons. I will see what I can do over the next couple weeks along these lines.

Neil

thereshopeyet

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Neil

That is a beautiful Acoustic Snapshot :ohmy:
However do you remember all thees tunes.

Here's a link to the forum post:

Snapshots Episode 167 - White Bird - It's A Beautiful Day - Solo Guitar

Dermot

westsail

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:11 pm

Thanks Neil I really appreciate your looking into it. Although I’ve spent many enjoyable hours learning many of my favorite songs with with you as my teacher, probably the most challenging and time consuming lesson so far has been Classical Gas. I still have not mastered the song after 6 months but I’m getting incrementally closer to being able to perform the song with minimal errors. I absolutely love the learning process and intrinsic reward of mastering (well maybe not perfect but that’s always the goal) of each song. Keep up the great work and thanks again for making me be a better guitar player.
Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic