Farewell to a great friend in music.

Music Junkie

Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Ralf was cremated as per his wishes and as per his wishes there will be a scattering of the ashes in the forest nearby his home in central Germany on the ides of March followed by a monumental bash where he has asked all his musician friends to hold a huge party in his honour and play the hell out of as many songs as we can. He said, he'll be listening.
That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your friend. I know when I go, I don't want a bunch of sad people. I would want my friends to have a huge party and always remember the good times. I hope all of you are able to get together and play for Ralf. Wine, music and good cheer is how you will remember him anyway. :)

willem

Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Ralf was cremated as per his wishes and as per his wishes there will be a scattering of the ashes in the forest nearby his home in central Germany on the ides of March followed by a monumental bash where he has asked all his musician friends to hold a huge party in his honour and play the hell out of as many songs as we can. He said, he'll be listening.
That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your friend. I know when I go, I don't want a bunch of sad people. I would want my friends to have a huge party and always remember the good times. I hope all of you are able to get together and play for Ralf. Wine, music and good cheer is how you will remember him anyway. :)

Dito!!!!!!!!!!

daryl

Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Sweet sorrow.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic