Re:Please Introduce Yourself Here

reiver

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:49 pm

reiver wrote:
Hi Naz

I am in the UK and trying to join up - but the "sign up" buttons are inactive (for a few days now), preventing me from giving you any money! Is there a restriction or is this a temporaray situation.
We've verified and "signup" buttons are not inactive. Please provide us what kind of browser (incl/ its version) you use so we can do further investigation.

In meantime if you can't click on "sign up" button please follow this link and register:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/amember/signup2.php

Thank you!

p.s. please feel free to use our support system for future:

http://www.totallyguitars.com/support

they provide great service and help you to resolve any problem really quick

haoli25

Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:58 pm

reiver wrote:
Hi Naz

I am in the UK and trying to join up - but the "sign up" buttons are inactive (for a few days now), preventing me from giving you any money! Is there a restriction or is this a temporaray situation.

Welcome REIVER. It's good to have you with us. And joining the TARGET program is absolutely the right move..it's a great program.

If you have any questions or tips, please share them with us REIVER.

Bill Image

reiver

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Thank you Naz. I had tried the help buttons on the sign up page - but my e-mails were all returned as un-deliverable. Anyway, things seem to have been resolved now - thanks again.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Welcome Reiver.... you passed the test to get in... you have to show real intention or they won't let you in the door :lol: ...but now you are in... enjoy the ride!

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:03 pm

TG-Naz wrote:
Wow, really great to hear that so much guys are happy to see me here, it's big honor to me! I play the guitar from the early ages and I always keep it right to me so I can do a quick break and play one of my favorite songs ;-)
Great to hear from you Naz, they actually let you play guitar sometimes when you should be slaving away concoting new fun stuff for us here. Seriously we all appreciate the work that goes on behind the scenes in creating and maintaining such a brilliant site.

Good on ya mate!

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:07 pm

reiver wrote:
Thank you Naz. I had tried the help buttons on the sign up page - but my e-mails were all returned as un-deliverable. Anyway, things seem to have been resolved now - thanks again.
Welcome reiver, now you've passed the initiation test in actually getting here you are now required to join in the silly Forums get a Buffalo hat and make fun of Bear, these are all prerequisites for becoming a TG Pirate/Muppet. YOu also have to read dyslexia to interpret Matt or amTT as he is affectionately known

Hey man enjoy the site it is a lot of fun and more to learn than is imagineable

reiver

Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:10 pm

Thank you all for your words of welcome...

s'pose I should introduce myself. I'm a 50 y.o. Scotsman living in the North of England - been playing guitar since my late teens, not counting the "under the bed years" of which there have been many. thinking that this may be my last chance to really get to grip with the thing before rheumatism and/or senitilty finally kick in.

Married (just over a year ago in Vegas) to a much younger/prettier/smarter girl with an over developed pity gene, luckily for me. No kids yet, but you never know -it may not be too late for that either!

Looking forward to learning some new stuff and refreshing some old stuff. Grew up listening to the Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, Gordon Lightfoot, Neil Young, The Moody Blues - anyone with a guitar, really. Acoustic preferably.

During the day I work on scientific analytical instrumentation -the kind they use on CSI:wherever - so hoping that all of this will help me relax in the evening
(and I haven't written this much since I was in prison;) )

Music Junkie

Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:18 pm

reiver wrote:
Thank you all for your words of welcome...

s'pose I should introduce myself. I'm a 50 y.o. Scotsman living in the North of England - been playing guitar since my late teens, not counting the "under the bed years" of which there have been many. thinking that this may be my last chance to really get to grip with the thing before rheumatism and/or senitilty finally kick in.

Married (just over a year ago in Vegas) to a much younger/prettier/smarter girl with an over developed pity gene, luckily for me. No kids yet, but you never know -it may not be too late for that either!

Looking forward to learning some new stuff and refreshing some old stuff. Grew up listening to the Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, Gordon Lightfoot, Neil Young, The Moody Blues - anyone with a guitar, really. Acoustic preferably.

During the day I work on scientific analytical instrumentation -the kind they use on CSI:wherever - so hoping that all of this will help me relax in the evening
(and I haven't written this much since I was in prison;) )
Welcome reiver! Glad to have you aboard. Good to see that TG got your sign-up problem fixed. The guys are on top of things, and do a great job. I hope you get a chance to check out some of the groups as well. There are some good ones over there. Also, I am sure will get a chance to meet the gallery soon enough! Great folks with tons of knowledge to share. Another 50+...... Oh man, Bear and Andy are gonna love this....

Again, welcome and enjoy!

MJ

:laugh:

AndyT

Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:47 pm

Reiver,
50+ huh? You and Bear should get along quite well. He also lives in a care home. Problem is that nobody cares! LOL (Just kidding Rick)

Naz! Man you gotta get a real avatar. That generic thing is for non-posting types. Hey, I saw a good one of Fred Flintstone wearing a Pooh Bah hat. I'm sure the guy using it wouldn't mind....

:lol:

BigBear

Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Reiver- Don't mind Andy, he just woke up. It's time for your meds again Andy!!! The people in the white uniforms will make sure you're comfortable!

Hey, big welcome to you! Glad to have another Scot amongst us, it keeps the Anglish humble (sorry Joe and Chris! lol!). I've been all over Scotland and love it! Spent some time in Northern England too, around Newcastle. Very stark, beautiful country. I remember the moors.

Anyway, you'll fit right in here with us old-timers but don't expect much respect from these young whippersnappers, they were abused children and very poorly behaved indeed!

If we can ever do anything for you just jump in and ask. You'll get more help than you can possibly use. Some of it may even be useful! lol!

Happy playin' and cheers!! :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic