Hallo

AndyT

Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 pm

We have about 50 different tribes, clans and families represented here in Hawaii and its hard to keep all the dances straight. LOL

AndyT

Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Sorry, too late. My guitar got married just a few minutes ago to my wife's Ukulele. you are too late.

willem

Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:11 am

aaltsje wrote:
Hi, I am Aaltsje, il from Holland and don't speak englisch very well.
I am try learn to play the gitar and hope find here something that can help me.
It looks good till so far.:blush:
Hallo Aaltsje(uit Volendam?), ik ben Willem en zit hier zo ongeveer vanaf het begin hier, ik vind het allemaal geweldig hier,in de eerste plaats de geweldige lessen en ook de forums, er is hier veel lol. niet dat ik er geweldig in ben maar als je vragen hebt vraag ze maar en hoop dat ik je kan helpen,je kunt ze stellen op mijn profiel maar beter is het om het in een onderwerp in de forums te plaatsen,sukses.....Willem

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:39 am

Now that, Andy is real double Dutch for you. I'm sure you picked up on the finer points about keeping clear of bears, Hawaiians and Kiwis on the forum that Willem mentioned. :-) (Sorry Willem! I understood 80% of what you said. I'm just winding up the Muppets in traditional TG style)

Yamaha48

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Hallo Aaltsje.

Welkom bij TG, waar je een hoop kan leren spelen.
Ik moet ook vaak zoeken naar mijn woorden,kan het beter verstaan en lezen dan het schrijven,
Maar ik denk hoe vaker je schrijft het beter zal gaan.
Speel je al lang gitaar?

Groetjes Anton

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Now that, Andy is real double Dutch for you. I'm sure you picked up on the finer points about keeping clear of bears, Hawaiians and Kiwis on the forum that Willem mentioned. :-) (Sorry Willem! I understood 80% of what you said. I'm just winding up the Muppets in traditional TG style)
I used babelfish to translate and I think some stuff is lost in literal translation as some of it came out not quite what was meant lol And there wasn't a word about Muppets just smelly Swiss cheese...

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Yeah, that bits about cheese is true but I didn't want to mention it and look bad.
Don't mess with babelfish... remember the Hungarian sketch on Monty P. "... I vont to fondle your buttocks!"

AndyT

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:12 am

When bablefish messes up pretty badly, I just gloss over that part and answer the rest.

willem

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 am

AndyT wrote:
When bablefish messes up pretty badly, I just gloss over that part and answer the rest.
Hi,i'm glad that i can write a litlle of englisch because the translate programs messes up a lot,but its also a kind of laughing...

AndyT

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 am

I'm happy I know a bit of english also!
Yes, sometimes it is very funny!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic