NETHERLANDS IS CALLING

willem

Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:07 am

Hello everybody over the world, my name is Willem Last(not familair with James), i was for 18 years a florist and when the euro was coming i lost my shop, but i'm alive, now i do a cab(bus) driving and bring handicap people to places where they do activities(nice job),for 6 years ago i (we)buyed a guitar for my son, he was going to study for teacher on the basic school and we tought to buying that for him otherwise he must play a flute,but he tought i buy a sylofoon(oke),and that was the moment i pick up the guitar for my self,met a view nice people with the nose in the same direction, take private lesson and after a while i stopped with that of the expensive of that and find you tube..surching and surching.....untill I met YEAH Niel,he puts a lesson(previeuw)on my you tube profil and yeah from that moment,you can gues, everything is going in a fast/train if there is time to practice, i see on the topics forums many users not target members, i can tell you,go and get a membership, its worth the price and there's something new there, you can buy it per lesson,you can say i want ''ANGIE'' OR ''NORWEGIAN WOOD'', but i prever a TARGET MEMBERSHIP....GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!

Chasplaya

Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:13 am

willem wrote:
Hello everybody over the world, my name is Willem Last(not familair with James), i was for 18 years a florist and when the euro was coming i lost my shop, but i'm alive, now i do a cab(bus) driving and bring handicap people to place where they do activities(nice job),for 6 years ago i (we)buyed a guitar for my son, he was going to study for teacher on the basic school and we tought to buying that for him otherwise he must play a flute,but he tought i buy a sylofoon(oke),and that was the moment i pick up the guitar for my self,met a vieuw nice people with the nose in the sam direction, take private lesson and after a while i stopped with that of the expensive of that and find you tube..surching and surching.....untill I met YEAH Niel,he puts a lesson(previeuw)on my you tube profil and yeah from that moment,you can gues, everything is going in a fast/train if there is time to pratice, i see on the topics forums many users not target members, i can tell you,go and get a membership, its worth the price and there's something new there, you can buy it per lesson,you can say i want ''ANGIE'' OR ''NORWEGIAN WOOD'', but i prever a TARGET MEMBERSHIP....GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!
Yeee haa I guess your excited about the programme (program for Bear) its great and I endorse what you say man. Sounds like you have a good job Willem.. Good on ya mate.

willem

Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:20 am

Chasplaya wrote:
willem wrote:
Hello everybody over the world, my name is Willem Last(not familair with James), i was for 18 years a florist and when the euro was coming i lost my shop, but i'm alive, now i do a cab(bus) driving and bring handicap people to place where they do activities(nice job),for 6 years ago i (we)buyed a guitar for my son, he was going to study for teacher on the basic school and we tought to buying that for him otherwise he must play a flute,but he tought i buy a sylofoon(oke),and that was the moment i pick up the guitar for my self,met a vieuw nice people with the nose in the sam direction, take private lesson and after a while i stopped with that of the expensive of that and find you tube..surching and surching.....untill I met YEAH Niel,he puts a lesson(previeuw)on my you tube profil and yeah from that moment,you can gues, everything is going in a fast/train if there is time to pratice, i see on the topics forums many users not target members, i can tell you,go and get a membership, its worth the price and there's something new there, you can buy it per lesson,you can say i want ''ANGIE'' OR ''NORWEGIAN WOOD'', but i prever a TARGET MEMBERSHIP....GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!
Yeee haa I guess your excited about the programme (program for Bear) its great and I endorse what you say man. Sounds like you have a good job Willem.. Good on ya mate.

thanks for greetings,i take one,its very sunny here the powertab programme is also good its a free one,how many measers can i edit,after a while i think to buy guitarpro, there are many tabs for more instruments together, is that right? good luck to you to man!!!

neverfoundthetime

Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:30 am

Power to the People in Holland Willem! During the soccer European Championships here in Switzerland last summer you guys took over the place and it was wonderful. You guys guarantee a great atmosphere every time... I'm sure it will turn TG a deeper shade of orange. Hupp Holand!

willem

Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:34 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Power to the People in Holland Willem! During the soccer European Championships here in Switzerland last summer you guys took over the place and it was wonderful. You guys guarantee a great atmosphere every time... I'm sure it will turn TG a deeper shade of orange. Hupp Holand!
Laat de leeuw niet in zijn hempie staan,PARTY!!!

AndyT

Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Willem,
Yes, GuitarPro lets you add more instruments. Very good software.

Chasplaya

Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:48 pm

willem wrote:

thanks for greetings,i take one,its very sunny here the powertab programme is also good its a free one,how many measers can i edit,after a while i think to buy guitarpro, there are many tabs for more instruments together, is that right? good luck to you to man!!!
Try this link for a free 15 day trial version, it doesn't come with the realistic sound engine but you can still get a good idea of its capabilities

http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=download

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic