From Florida

Chasplaya

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
... how many hours did I spend speaking like a Dalek as a kid! Man. NOTHING has ever been so scary since. Now when I watch, I love to see how they trundle and bump along the studio floor.... hilarious!
We digress....
Hell we do digress But what an impact on our lives, And the Dr... transcends time C'mom name them all (set up a new thread tho to be fare

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 am

..... you see what happens Mike when you duck out from behind the forum sofa.... you've got Chas all geared up ready to start a new thread, which will lead to new identities and Avatars and other forms of TG certain madness! Aren't you glad you gave us a winky, winky?!

BigBear

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Geez, you Thread Pirates have hijacked another introduction thread! How do you do it? Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirate's life for me....!!! Have you no scruples at all?? Is there anything you won't hijack?? :lol:

Welcome Mike! Don't worry about these rascals, they'll hoist the Jolly Roger at the drop of a hat! Just don't let them suck you into their world; it's really a freak show!!! They were all abused children.

Cheers!! :cheer:

haoli25

Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Well said Captain Bear-Hook!:laugh:

AndyT

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:29 am

No problems,

I think it is a riot that my introduction digressed into a Dr. Who flashback!

Me - it was the Outer Limits and Twilight Zone that kept me hiding behind the couch!

Wonder if I just instigated something else.....

BigBear

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:04 pm

mshrad wrote:
No problems,

I think it is a riot that my introduction digressed into a Dr. Who flashback!

Me - it was the Outer Limits and Twilight Zone that kept me hiding behind the couch!

Wonder if I just instigated something else.....

Outer Limits and the Twilight Zone! The two best shows of the 60's until Star Trek came along! Outer Limits used to give me nightmares! I finally got over them last week!!! Now what am I going to do? I don't have a dial on my TV to adjust anymore!! Shhh..., did you hear that? Outside. Sounds metallic! Oh no, it's Chas in his Poo-Bah hat...!!

Bear, Bear wake up, it was only a bad dream! :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic