Hi Y'all!

slowhand

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Another Florida boy here! I've started playing again after a LONG hiatus, and I'm having a ball. This looks to be a great resource, and from scanning through the boards, it looks like a fun and informed group of people.

Well, just wanted to say Hi!

Chasplaya

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:38 pm

Welcome..the muppets will be along shortly, but this is a great place with great people..

Chasplaya

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:41 pm

mattwilliams wrote:
Welcome..the muppets will be along shortly, but this is a great place with great people..
Just what are you saying Matt lol, Matt's right though slowhand, (hmm Clapton fan good stuff) this is a great site lots of good discussions in the Forums and interesting posts etc in the groups, we have a Clapton group which I imagine you'd like to have a look at. Enjoy your time here and get into it!

Music Junkie

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Welcome slowhand! Good to see you here. There are indeed lots of fun and informed folks here. Check out the many groups and forum topics. I am sure you will continue to find more and more good info. Also, if you have some good info, please feel free to pass it on, as we all would love to hear it.

Have a great time!

:laugh:

AndyT

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 am

Welcome to the club!
Don't mind Matts sullen face. He is just trying to get Neil to film a Tom Petty lesson. :laugh:

Take your time, look around and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

BigBear

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Hey, big welcome from Oregon! Hope you enjoy the forum and the great lessons. Give some serious thought to joining the TARGET program. It is the single best guitar investment I've ever made (next to my guitar! lol!). I've made more progress since I joined four months ago than I have in the previous 20 years. It's that good! Songs from pretty basic thru so hard you have to be pro to play them. And eveything in between. Really fun!

Happy playin' :cheer:

eagle670

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Hey welcome to the site. There are alot of good resources to tap here, so feel free to ask for help when you need it. Beware of the forum pirates though, they'll take your thread and highjack it so bad that it will soon be unrecognizable. Other than that you have nothing to fear.

Kevin

rcsnydley

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Welcome to the site slowhand from a former Ocala resident, I'm in Vermont now. It's a little chillier here.

I know you with enjoy the site and learn a lot here. So, sit back, relax, pick up your guitar and enjoy the ride.

Ric

neverfoundthetime

Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Sit down, be quiet and listen up slowhand sunny: You better have a good time here and make good friends or I'll be around with the rest of the boys (and Barb) to bring a little creativity into your life. In other words, hello, good evening and welcome :-)

haoli25

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Karma to you Chris!!!!:laugh:

Welcome SLOWHAND. Always nice to have another Clapton fan here. When you have time check out the groups and some of the other features on TG. If you need any help, just ask.

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic