Hi Everyone

BigBear

Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm

AndyT wrote:
These young whippersnappers... (Imitating Walter Brennen)
They gotta lotta learnin to do.

LOL

No worries little one. Just don't get too close to Bear. He might try and take you under his wing, and being all furry like that, there is not much air circulation in there....

Don't you have an overly long-winded, sleep-inducing sermon to write or something? :lol:

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Don't you have an overly long-winded, sleep-inducing sermon to write or something?
That would be a forum post, Bear!

Music Junkie

Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:11 pm

regisalumni wrote:
"It's not they years, honey, it's the mileage."

And I got some mileage on the old chassis, but she still runs good. ha ha
Classic line from a great flick! I think you will have a blast, just give as good as you get and have fun learning the guitar. Oh, at one time Bear or Andy had an oath you had to recite as well, but I don't know what happened to that.....lol

B)

goldleaf

Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Jim, welcome. I've been on vacation a few days, finally got around my nephew's computer to see whats going on with Chas, Gingold, Bear Andy and the rest. I have a similar story, didn't play guitar for many moons, since teens or at least I never learned any new songs until I found the TG website and Neil and all the rest of the tribe. I've actually been learning some new songs. I really like the selection of songs Neil has developed so you can ( or at least he can) play the chords and part of the melody so you can tell what song it is and they sound good. Anyway, welcome and look forward to hearing from you on some of the forums. Gary

AndyT

Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:30 pm

I'll have you know that I limit my sermons to 10 minutes. Of course, I can fit about 300 minutes worth into that 10...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic