Hi Everyone

Chasplaya

Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 pm

BigBear wrote:
AndyT wrote:
Chas, Maybe, but they are only worth half as much.

No wonder you and Chas have so many posts! You two can hijack a thread, ramble on for days and say absolutely nothing, suck in half a dozen stray sheep to share your delusions and then snap back to reality as if nothing happened!!

It is definately an art!!! :lol:
Grand PooBah: Glasshopperbear Close your eyes. What do you see?
Young Bear: I see the water, I hear the birds.
Grand PooBah: Glasshopperbear Do you hear your own heartbeat?
Young Bear: No.
Grand Poobah: Glasshopperbear Do you hear the grasshopper that is at your feet?
Young Bear: Grand PooBah, how is it that you hear these things?
Grand PooBah: Young Bear, how is it that you do not?

Yes it is an art and you are doing well glasshopperbear

AndyT

Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Its called 'Multi-tasking' and its a natural part of being schizo.

Music Junkie

Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:45 am

AndyT wrote:
See, its that kind of muddied thinking that gets you in trouble Chris.
At the moment, I'm only 47. Thats why I just let you old folks ramble on like that. I know your meds will kick in soon.
LMBO!!!!

Being only 39 at the moment, I look to all of you old farts for proper guidance and support..... Truth be told, I feel that I was born about a decade or two too late. As far as my music tastes and my general outlook on things. I miss the simplicity..... So, for the time being, seeing as how I am SO MUCH younger than all of you, I'll sit back and enjoy the education..... :silly:

BigBear

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:19 am

Music Junkie wrote:
AndyT wrote:
See, its that kind of muddied thinking that gets you in trouble Chris.
At the moment, I'm only 47. Thats why I just let you old folks ramble on like that. I know your meds will kick in soon.
LMBO!!!!

Being only 39 at the moment, I look to all of you old farts for proper guidance and support..... Truth be told, I feel that I was born about a decade or two too late. As far as my music tastes and my general outlook on things. I miss the simplicity..... So, for the time being, seeing as how I am SO MUCH younger than all of you, I'll sit back and enjoy the education..... :silly:

Punk kid!!! :silly:

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:19 am

LMBO!!!!

Being only 39 at the moment, I look to all of you old farts for proper guidance and support..... Truth be told, I feel that I was born about a decade or two too late. As far as my music tastes and my general outlook on things. I miss the simplicity..... So, for the time being, seeing as how I am SO MUCH younger than all of you, I'll sit back and enjoy the education.....

That's all right sonny, at least we got this far! We're even: we got the music, you got the youth. You know the one about the big Bull buffalo and his son stand in a hill gazing down at the herd of grazing lady buffaloes below? Little sonny Buffalo says, "Hey daddy look at all those cute lady buffaloes. Let's run down and HAVE one! Big old Daddy Buffalo says: "Easy sonny, let's just mosey down there and HAVE 'em all!":P

BigBear

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:38 am

You know what they say? Youth is wasted on the young!! :lol:

Music Junkie

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 am

That's why I was saying that I was in it for the education. My grandpappy always told me to respect my elders.....lol

To be honest, I prefer the witty banter that only comes with true life experiences. Us punk kids gotta start somewhere. No better place than this right now. To think that I actually get to learn to play guitar and meet good friends... don't get much better than this.

Plus yesterday I saw Neil's new short lessons on "Helpless" and "Horse With No Name". I thought to myself: "Crap, now there are two more songs to add to the already muddy waters of trying to stay focused". Thanks Neil......lol

MJ

AndyT

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:51 pm

These young whippersnappers... (Imitating Walter Brennen)
They gotta lotta learnin to do.

LOL

No worries little one. Just don't get too close to Bear. He might try and take you under his wing, and being all furry like that, there is not much air circulation in there....

Music Junkie

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 pm

AndyT wrote:
Just don't get too close to Bear. He might try and take you under his wing, and being all furry like that, there is not much air circulation in there....
LMBO!!!

Take it easy on Bear though, we got a lot in common. Couple of seasoned vets from a rough trade......lol

:P

regisalumni

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I feel like I'm in good company. And BTW, my favorite line from the first Indiana Jones movie was "It's not they years, honey, it's the mileage."

And I got some mileage on the old chassis, but she still runs good. ha ha

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic