Hello from other side of the Earth

AndyT

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:06 pm

The age old question. The girl or the guitar. One can make you money and the other can spend it. Now you just have to figure out which is which. :laugh:

wrench

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 pm

AndyT wrote:
The age old question. The girl or the guitar. One can make you money and the other can spend it. Now you just have to figure out which is which. :laugh:
Andris,

I respectfully disagree with our friend Andy about choosing the guitar or the girl. I think using the guitar to get the girl is a viable strategy.

Good luck (on both endeavors)!

wrench

haoli25

Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:07 pm

The problem is, you can use the guitar to get the girl, once you get the girl, the girl doesn't want you to buy anymore guitars. :laugh:

BigBear

Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 pm

haoli25 wrote:
The problem is, you can use the guitar to get the girl, once you get the girl, the girl doesn't want you to buy anymore guitars. :laugh:

Oh Man, that is SO true!! Buying guitars isn't the only thing I don't get to do much anymore!! lmao! :lol:

wrench

Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:32 pm

You guys are NOT doing it right!

You need to explain to the lady that the music is for her, and only the right guitar is suitable to make music as beautiful as she.

Using this proven and systematic method, my wife offers me a new guitar every time she's ready for a new song. Wait till she finds out these things will play more than one tune!

wrench

AndyT

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:42 am

wrench wrote:

You need to explain to the lady that the music is for her, and only the right guitar is suitable to make music as beautiful as she.

Using this proven and systematic method, my wife offers me a new guitar every time she's ready for a new song. Wait till she finds out these things will play more than one tune!

wrench
ROTFLMBO !!! That is too funny man.
:laugh:

BigBear

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 am

wrench wrote:

wrench

Man, I tried that first part but she said if the music was for her I'd play it better and stop making the dogs howl!! :lol:

neverfoundthetime

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 am

@andris: Are you now thinking twice about whether you really need that internet connection? :huh:

AcousticAl

Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 am

pigors wrote:

Me balling

Dude--

Beach volleyball AND guitar..
Women will be waiting in line!!
(if they're not already)

BRBbrb

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hi Andris! Welcome on the forum. If you need help with that girlfriend..... TG is no doubt the home of some well experienced wolves! But you don't look like you should have a problem with the girls (what say you ladies? Barb?)! Maybe we better stick to helping with guitar... some great people here for that. Have fun here and stay on line by hook or by crook! Great English by the way. Chris
:woohoo: don't see any problems. Too bad I'm old enough to be his mother! & andris; does your sister sing? You should post a video of you two.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic