It's about time

Music Junkie

Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Music Junkie wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:

Hey now, don't knock fishing! It, and playing the guitar are what keep me sane (well, not completely....LOL).

:silly:
Ahem, dare i say I don't think its working, you need to up the meds more guitar my friend lots more, Docs orders lol
Oh man, I was afraid of that......:dry:

At any rate, Mike don't let us goofballs bother you too much, jump in and have some fun! Oh yeah, you gotta let me know where you are fishing in that pic.....:)

BRBbrb

Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:15 am

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

To answer a few questions Yes I was single when I bought the guitars but not when I got the second motorcycle. The fish in the picture is a Coho (Silver) Salmon caught on the Skokomish river here in Western Washington.

Now I have a question. Whats with the Water Buffalo Lodge hats in the sig pics?

Again thanks for the welcome

Mike

Music Junkie

Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:44 pm

MikeBarney83 wrote:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

To answer a few questions Yes I was single when I bought the guitars but not when I got the second motorcycle. The fish in the picture is a Coho (Silver) Salmon caught on the Skokomish river here in Western Washington.

Now I have a question. Whats with the Water Buffalo Lodge hats in the sig pics?

Again thanks for the welcome

Mike
The Water Buffalo hats are an ongoing joke for the Muppets. If you want in, just PM me or AcousticAL. We will help you out with that. The cost is just friendship and fun....

All are welcome!

:)

AcousticAl

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:36 pm

We're just poking fun at the self-proclaimed 'Grand Pooh-Bah' of the site- Chas..
Check out his avatar and you'll know.

Chasplaya

Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:03 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
We're just poking fun at the self-proclaimed 'Grand Pooh-Bah' of the site- Chas..
Check out his avatar and you'll know.
I beg to differ not self proclaimed rather ordained lol This can be found in the 'I Guess' thread about photography. SO its all thanks to BigBear really

BigBear wrote:
It seems completely appropriate that a Kiwi is the Grand Poo-Bah of the Artsy-Fartsy thread doesn't it? :lol:

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:49 am

I'd just like to point out that before Chas was the Grand Poobah, he was Muppet in Chief: Kermit the frog with guitar in hand. It explains why many of us are Muppets with Poobah hats. For newbees (jeez, I've hardly been here a month).... it's a long story which can be researche (or ignored) on the threads. I guess you just have to go with the flow (torent, more like) on TG.

RicksPick

Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:06 am

Hi Mike

And I thought it was a disguise

There was a bunch of pirates hijacking threads
They disguised them self's as Muppet's
When that didn't work they donned hats
They even recruited new unsuspecting members to hide amongst
Seems to have worked for a while
But I know who they are, the originals.

RicksPick

AndyT

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:31 am

Rick knows a few of them. but the greatest pirate of them all is still lurking quietly off to the side just waiting on his chance to really derail this whole thing with one non-sequitor post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic