HI from Long Island

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Welcome to Long Island from a short country (Switzerland) Ed! The gang has already said it all as they rolled out the welcome wagon. Sit back and enjoy the ride or jump up and rattle the wagon.... with your qualifications, you're going to fit in fine with the TGers (no insinuations intended AT ALL!). :cheer:

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:01 am

heyjoe wrote:
Hi Ed

Welcome to TG and the forums
Sounds like you'll fit in here very easily

As long as you watch out for the muppets/pirates..and the other hairy creatures, and take everything they say with a pinch of salt, you'll be fine.

Good to have you here

Joe
Hey!!! Heyjoe, I resemble that, no more free advice for you matey, i'll send you my consultancy fee now, lol

musicdoc522

Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:11 am

I didn't play the Larrivee much in the first five months that I owned it. I probably bought another guitar at the same time. Anyway, after about five months, I figured i had one too many guitars and that maybe I would sell it. I picked it up and began to play it and realized it was the best guitar I had for the nice crisp sound and ease of play. It was really good for both finger style and strumming. That was four years ago. I will never sell it. I am still amazed whenever I pick it up after not playing it for awhile. I got it from Jason at notableguitars.com- a great Larrivee dealer.

Ed

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic