Hi from spain

ceeseene

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:16 pm

That sounds good and my wife will be joining, as well (she is a great singer). Looking forward to your next one message.

CeeSeeNe

Chasplaya

Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi CeeSeeNe,

Welcome to TG, not here long and already you've set up a Jam session well done! Enjoy your time here mate.

regards

Chas

ceeseene

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:25 am

Hi there Chas,

Many thanks for your kind welcome. Nice to be here and I am glad I'm learning a lot from Neil's lessons. He makes it very easy to learn.

Everybody here is welcome to join the expected jam session. If you like Neil Young, CSN, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Bob Dylan, S&G, Doors, Yes, Genesis, Eagles, Poco, America, Jethro Tull, LedZep, Supertramp, Talking Heads, REM, Coldplay and many more, which I'm sure you do, that will be your time to enjoy. In my town, I can find room from two to two hundred people, logistic included (due time notice given in advance). In Spain we say (more or less good translation) "More people meet, more people enjoy".
Tarragona is connected through the international airport of Barcelona and the domestic airport of Reus (direct charter flights from UK, Ireland and Germany).

Join us !!!

Best Regards to everybody,
CeeSeeNe
http://www.myspace.com/ceeseene

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic