Hello to all you fellow guitar enthusiasts.

Lavallee

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Welcome to Tg Adam, I was curious to know about Zachary Richard. He is quite popular in Quebec because of the french background and was wondering what was his status in Louisiana.

Marc

terry49

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Hello from New Zealand.....

AcousticAl

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:14 pm

It's scary when 32 years old is considered a 'whippersnapper'!

Welcome aboard, Adam!

haoli25

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 pm

terry49 wrote:
Hello from New Zealand.....

Hello Terry and welcome to TG. You should be getting a HELLO from another Kiwi, Chasplaya (a transplanted Scot)soon. :)

BigBear

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:58 am

Hey Adam! Welcome to the forum! I've been to Geogia several times and I didn't think it was the "armpit" of the US. I really liked Atlanta, Stone Mountain, lots of great history!

Anyway, have fun with the forum. If you get ambitious I highly recommend joining the TARGET program. You can't touch all that's there for a lousy $20/month. Best deal on guitar training on the Web!

Happy playin' :cheer:

Chasplaya

Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:14 am

HI Adam Welcome to TG as others have already said its a great site and if you join the TARGET programme you won't be disappointed. I can't make a comment on your place being the 'armpit', but i'm sure it has redeeming factors somewhere.

Also a welcome to Terry from NZ where about are you, I live in Feilding great place to be. As haoli (aka Bill) mentioned i'm a transplanted Scot, but i've live in NZ longer than I ever did in Scotland. We have a Group dedicated to NZ'rs so go check it out, also a Thread dedicated to NZ music wortha look also.

To both of you check out the place and enjoy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic