please introduce myself

pbraun

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:49 am

I am a 56 year old, from Atlanta Ga. I have been playing only a few years. I took lessons for a year but moved further away and tried to just learn new songs on my own. I found some lessons on you tube and came across TG and joined when the new program rolled out. I found it amazing what I'ver learned so far, it's great to be able to stop, pause rewind to help my get a better understanding.
As a kid I was (still) a great fan of the Beatles and wanted to learn. talked my parants into guitars but didn't have the patience to learn and gave up:( Now I find I have alittle more. When taking lessons I remember learning to play All My Loving as the first complete song I learned and thought WOW! I am playing a Beatles song.

Music Junkie

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 am

Welcome from Ventura, CA. I have a couple of HS buddies that moved back that way. Have been back there a couple of times, and really enjoyed it. Glad you found the site, and glad you are enjoying it.

Cheers!

MJ Image

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Welcome pbraun from Switzerland to Georgia. Good move arriving here, enjoy the songs an friends to be won here.... see you around the forums. Chris

haoli25

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Welcome

Mike

adamrtrahan

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Welcome to the boards.

Atlanta huh. I am just a little ways south of you in Warner Robins. Isn't TG great!

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Welcome to TG sounds like your story is very familiar to a lot of the guys here you'll fit in real well.

Enjoy the place have fun (most important!)

regards

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic