I made it in!!

karl01

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Hello and Welcome from Toronto.

Karl

BigBear

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:03 am

AndyT wrote:
LOL Bear. Is there anywhere you have NOT been?

Never been to the Orient, South America, Australia or Africa! Gotta do that someday!! :silly:

Chasplaya

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:32 am

BigBear wrote:
AndyT wrote:

Never been to the Orient, South America, Australia or Africa! Gotta do that someday!! :silly:
You ain't been anywhere until you've been to NZ mate!!

Anyway more importantly three new members in one thread we going for a record!! Welcome to Mike, Stratman and aitch, good to have you here, it's all been said but I repeat its a great place and as you've found out already a few diverse sorts here lol All good people willing to give a hand or in Bears case take one.

Enjoy the site guys

regards

Chas

mike_t57

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:52 am

Lavallee wrote:
I will be in Huntsville next week.

Marc
Hey Marc, enjoy your stay in Huntsville. I'm about 3 1/2 hours south of there.

mike_t57

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:56 am

Chasplaya wrote:
BigBear wrote:
AndyT wrote:

You ain't been anywhere until you've been to NZ mate!!

Anyway more importantly three new members in one thread we going for a record!! Welcome to Mike, Stratman and aitch, good to have you here, it's all been said but I repeat its a great place and as you've found out already a few diverse sorts here lol All good people willing to give a hand or in Bears case take one.

Enjoy the site guys

regards

Chas

Thanks for the welcome Chas.

mike_t57

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:58 am

MikeBarney83 wrote:
Welcome Mike
Hi Mike, thanks for the welcome in!

Mike

mike_t57

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:59 am

BigBear wrote:
Mike- a hearty welcome from Oregon! You're gonna love this site due to all the great songs, lessons and especially people.

A few years back I went quail hunting in NW Alabama up near Hamilton as I recall. Place was called Bubber Cameron's Quail Reserve. Most fun I ever had with my clothes on! Really enjoyed the state!

If you ever need any help just let us know and we'll all jump in and try to prove we don't know anymore than you do but that's never stopped anyone from trying to help!! OK, Chris and Andy I was speaking just for myself!!

Cheers! :cheer:
Thanks BigBear for the welcome in!

mike_t57

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:10 am

Music Junkie wrote:
Hey Mike! Welcome from Ventura, CA. I have a good buddy that lives in Madison, AL. Glad you decided to join. There are some great folks here, and like you said, lots of good songs. Look forward to hearing more from you.

MJ
Hi MJ, thanks for the welcome in. There is definitely a lot of good songs and Ventura Highway is the first one I'm interested in. I've been playing fingerstyle for so long I think I forgot how to strum...:ohmy:

mike_t57

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:14 am

Paulguitar56 wrote:
Yo! Mike greetings from So. Calif. Glad ya found us. Have a great learning experience here at TG. Lot's of great people to help you along on your guitar playing journey. Best of luck with your guitat playing,

PG56;)
Thanks for the greeting PG56!

Mike

mike_t57

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:51 am

karl01 wrote:
Hello and Welcome from Toronto.

Karl

Good morning Karl, thanks for the welcome in!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic