Hello from New England

Music Junkie

Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Hey Bob! Welcome from Ventura, CA. Glad you introduced yourself. It is too much fun around here to sit back in the shadows.....

Look forward to hearing from you. Also make sure to look over at the groups, as there is some good stuff there as well.

Cheers!

MJ

stratman3

Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Welcome Bob,
Gotta love this site, Great songs,Great teacher. I am a rather new Target member myself and I am so addicted, well worth the price of admission. Neil has put together a very nice selection of songs to learn and all targeting a specfic left or right hand action. What fun.

tovo

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey Bob welcome. There a a number of places in the States I would love to visit, Boston is definately on the list. I actually went to the University of New England but...wrong country. I hope you will be active on the forum and great to have you here.

BigBear

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:00 am

Bob- Big welcome from across the country in Oregon! What happened to the Patriots this weekend! Oops, off topic, lost my head!!

If you liked Neil's YouTube teasers you are really going to love the real thing! It's like trying to take a sip of water though a firehose!!

Lots of really helpful people here so if you need anything, or just want to vent (as we all do occasionally) just let us know!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I started my MBA at the University of Boston! Small world!

Cheers! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:46 am

AndyT wrote:
The forum actually has rules against too much hijacking. So we have to be careful so we don't wake up the Moderator. He is a really old guy and needs his sleep. Lives in NZ I hear....

When you get time, be sure and post a video of you playing.
If you are referring to me Andy Tulenko i've got your number and anyway its not official i've got this lump of kryptonite on my shoulder and my cape is at the drycleaners.

Anyway a big welcome to you Bob its all been said, great place , great tuition, great people with a few Hawaiian exceptions lol I am just kidding Andy is cool really. Enjoy your time here ask questions offer advice and generally join in the fun.

Regards

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic