Hi from South Africa

haoli25

Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Glad to have you with us Mark. Enrolling in the TARGET program is one of the best investments you can make. Neil's lesson will be a huge benefit for you. If we can help you at all, just ask. :)

Bill

galsteien

Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Just an update, seems i couldn't wait till pay day and , ahem, "borrowed" the wifes credit card (Truth be told, threatened her with out of tune playing)....mwhahaha

To all the guys who said hi, thanks for the welcome and yes u were all right , 5 minutes into 1st video i could see it wss money well spent. Looking forward to having the time of my life here.

err any idea how long it will be before women start throwing their underwear?

:P

Music Junkie

Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:25 pm

galsteien wrote:
Just an update, seems i couldn't wait till pay day and , ahem, "borrowed" the wifes credit card (Truth be told, threatened her with out of tune playing)....mwhahaha

To all the guys who said hi, thanks for the welcome and yes u were all right , 5 minutes into 1st video i could see it wss money well spent. Looking forward to having the time of my life here.

err any idea how long it will be before women start throwing their underwear?

:P
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It started right away for me....... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you signed up. Just make sure that the interest rate your wife charges is not too steep.......LOL

:laugh:

AndyT

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 pm

The underwear throwing happens as soon as the wife sees the bill! LOL
Welcome to TG!

goldleaf

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Welcome from N. California. It took me a very short time to see that TG was well worth the fee just to learn a few of the great songs Neil teaches. Gary

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic