Hello From Central Florida !

gkane

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Hello all from sunny Central Florida (Titusville). Glad to have found this site, was looking at it for awhile preparing to dive into the world of acoustic guitar and looking for online lessons...this is definately the place to be. Joined the Target program and I am on my way, really enjoying it...wish I would have done this years ago.

OK, talk soon!

G. Kane
Titusville, Fl.

BobR

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Welcome from New England where it was snowing Sunday and today was 70 degrees. Gotta love it. :lol: Just like I know you will really love this site. There's something for everyone.

Bob

slowhand

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Well hey Titusville! Welcome from Lady Lake! (You know...Central Central Florida!)

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Welcome fro a pre winter and cool Switzerland.... snow in the mountains and leaves half gone, getting dark earlier and earlier. Florida is the place to be now, I guess... Hurricane season over ... not yet eh? Any way, welcome to the site and to the forums, lots to be learned and good friends to be made here. Enjoy! Chris

AndyT

Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:19 pm

I love winter. The crispy night air. It gets all the way down to 60! LOL

Welcome over in Florida!

tovo

Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Hey welcome from Down Under. My bit of trivia on your home State is that my Aussie Boss was struck by lightning when he lived in Florida not once...but twice and lived to tell the tale. Must be the "Lucky State"; at least it was for him! Anyway, I waffle! Welcome again to the program and hope to hear lots from you.

tovo

Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Welcome from beautiful Western Washington.

I guess I'm about as far from you as one can be and still be in the lower 48

Mike

Lavallee

Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Welcome from Montreal, Canada it is not as fun to play outside here as it is in Titusville, I am sure.

Marc

gkane

Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Wow..welcome to all of you as well! I was surprised to get a greeting from Switzerland...I was there about 4 years ago (Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva) with my Dad and brother, had a wonderful time, so beautiful!

Anyway, a little more about me...I am a 48 year old Space Shuttle engineer working at Kennedy Space Center, been there since the second Shuttle flight (1981). I have embarked on learning to play the guitar which I have been wanting to do for awhile. Kids are grown and on their own so now is the time. I took some piano lessons but I think my heart is with the guitar. Looking forward to a long relationship with the site.

Talk soon...

GK :)

TGMatt

Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Welcome to TG

I have lived on and off in Florida, Orlando , Miami and Gainesville, and driven everywhere else , but I had the joy of watching the shuttle take off about 3 years ago from their, just amazing...like to get a little closer up next time, so bribes welcome for front row seats mate

CHeers

Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic