Hello From Central Florida !

goldleaf

Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:31 pm

gkane, welcome from N. California. I've been with TG a few months now and it is a great site. Neil is a super teacher and the TG method has let me actually learn a number of songs I've always wanted to learn. Gary

Music Junkie

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:27 pm

G:

Welcome from Ventura, CA. Glad you dove in, and glad you are enjoying yourself. Lots of good folks and good fun here. Big fan of the space shuttle program, so kudos to you for your work. I look forward to hearing from you more often around here.

MJ Image

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Welcome gkane from the'land of the long white cloud' Aotearoa, or better known as New Zealand.

MAybe we need to get Neil to do a lesson on 'Space Oddity' make you feel at home !

Serious glad you found us their is lots to lesrn here. lots of good people to.

cheers

Chas

neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 pm

I am a 48 year old Space Shuttle engineer working at Kennedy Space Center, been there since the second Shuttle flight (1981). I have embarked on learning to play the guitar which I have been wanting to do for awhile.
Hi again from Switzerland GK. You are so right it is beautiful here everywhere! I happy to see a rocket scientist has decided to take on a real challenge: learning the guitar! :-)
But you cheated... you came to TG which makes it so much easier. Good show!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic