Welcome to Ajay Koleth, Robert Porter and Suzanne Weller

heyjoe

Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 am

Hello All

On behalf of all the forum members of Totally Guitars, I'd like to welcome you to this site. We're all looking forward to spending time with you all, learning from you and sharing knowledge. I'm sure Matt, Neil and the TG guys have already told you how great this site is, and they are quite right! Thanks for becoming part of this wonderful, positive, sharing community.

Thanks

Joe

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:18 am

Welcome from Switzerland Ajay, Robert and Suzanne! Look very much forward to interacting with you on the forums! Make yourselves at home, pull up a chair and enjoy meeting the fantastic TG members! :-)

Music Junkie

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:01 am

Ajay, Robert and Suzanne: A big welcome from Ventura, CA! Thank you so much for taking on this project. This site has been a great thing for so many of us, and I think that you folks coming on board is only going to make it better. I look forward to all of you knowledge getting passed along. Also, if Neil, Matt and the gang have brought you aboard, it was for a good reason.

Again, welcome aboard.

Cheers!

MJ Image

TGSuzanne

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:53 am

Hello back at ya!!! :woohoo:

Suzanne

goldleaf

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Ajay, Robert & Suzanne, welcome to TG and I'm elated that it has grown and diversified and in a relatively short time. TG has help me pull my dusty guitar out of retirement as TG showed me a different way in learning songs I've wanted to learn for a long time. With Neil's interpretations it allows an individual to play many songs and combine the chords and melody in his own unique way. His teaching methods make learning fun, even the theory. Thanks from Grass Valley, CA and glad you are with us. Gary

BigBear

Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Ajay, Robert & Suzanne- Class surrounded by class. That's Neil and his great crew who have now added you to their team. You guys will fit right in! Thanks in advance for providing your skills and experience to make us all better. We are indeed grateful!

Welcome to TG/TARGET. May you enjoy the journey!

Cheers! :cheer:

RicksPick

Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Welcome
Ajay, Robert & Suzanne

Wow away for a short spell
So much to catch up on
New peeps to help, teach, advise

Welcome to TG,
I didn't think it could get any better
Well there you go.
How do you do it guys????

RicksPick

Bamboozled with choice :blink:

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:29 pm

What on earth are you doing TG, I spend enough time on here already and Now!! with three more talented tutors I might end up being on here full time... Now all I have to do is win lotto so I can lol

Seriously a very warm welcome to the Three Musiceers Ajay, Robert and Suzanne I guess we can truly say and now there were 4!

It gets better and better looking forward to you sharing your knowledge and experience, i've already spent last eveing going over Ajays first videos.. Love the blues jam great!

Good on ya TG

AndyT

Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Don't mind Bear, he is just sucking up to the teachers. Of course all of us are really glad to have the three of you join us here at TG. Totally Guitars just became more total.

Music Junkie

Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:40 pm

heyjoe wrote:
Hello All

On behalf of all the forum members of Totally Guitars, I'd like to welcome you to this site. We're all looking forward to spending time with you all, learning from you and sharing knowledge. I'm sure Matt, Neil and the TG guys have already told you how great this site is, and they are quite right! Thanks for becoming part of this wonderful, positive, sharing community.

Thanks

Joe

Ditto

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic