Hallo from Brescia, Italy!

michelew

Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 am

Andy - that's a beautiful idea.

Sergio - I haven't been looking at all the ukulele songs, but I just watched Neil's video - oops now I'm thinking of buying a ukulele and adding another song to my 'must learn' song queue.

thanks - I thin.

Michele

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:55 am

Ciao Sergio. The inspiration for my name is an the song from America, Never found the Time, ;-). The people I know in Brescia are Bianchetti. David is nr. 30 on the squash world rankings...... can't quite remember his father's name, he used to produce the Italian Squash International Magazine. Chris

AndyT

Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks Michelle. I'm still trying to choose just the right song for my wife. I may wind up writing her one instead.

tovo

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi Sergio,

And welcome. If you're going to develop the motor skills to play a song for your wife, and do it really well, you will have to practice it over and over till you can't believe you've played it a million times! And if you make the mistake of letting her hear you practice, she will run screaming into the night LONG before you master it. Don't EVER let her hear you practice! Only let her hear you play ;)

I wish you the very best in making your life and your guitar vibrate in harmony with the universe. And I think you'll find some really great instruction and support here!

Peace be the journey,
Wilson

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic