Hallo from Brescia, Italy!

michelew

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 am

Welcome Sergio. You'll find this is a great place to learn and have a laugh - sounds like you could use a few. I look forward to talking to you in the forums, hearing and seeing your playing and comparing notes and interests. See you around. I'd love to you your ukelele in action (they are some lessons specific to ukeleles that look like fun). Michele

michelew

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:44 am

Chasplaya wrote:
HI Sergio, warm welcome to TG its a great place to be especially with your music taste.
Dear Chasplaya, I love all the music coming from "the other side of the ball"
and this taste has always meant for me freedom and country life and "to ride a horse on a trail...but then they took him to the jail house, where they try to put a man into a mouse" (from Bob Dylan Hurricane, I like him too and Beatles also)

Sergio

AndyT

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hi again Sergio fro nextdoor in Switzerland. I have some squash playing friends in Brescia. I work with NLP every day..... simple and powerful stuff. Hope things work out at home! I know from experience that the guitar can give solace. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.
Hi neverfoundthetime,

it looks like you got your nick name from a song from Pink Floyd (TIME).

I feel exciting 'cuz today I will get a book from Antony Robbins.

What about your friends in Brescia, who are they?

But surely when I sing and play guitar it seems to me that all problems disappear
in a moment.

Sergio

AndyT

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:57 am

michelew wrote:
Welcome Sergio. You'll find this is a great place to learn and have a laugh - sounds like you could use a few. I look forward to talking to you in the forums, hearing and seeing your playing and comparing notes and interests. See you around. I'd love to you your ukelele in action (they are some lessons specific to ukeleles that look like fun). Michele
Hi Michelew,
very cute you message! Thanks for your support about ukulele: we better ask to Neil
that he shoulda made a real lesson about what a wonderful world-over the rainbow.

Sergio

AndyT

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 am

Music Junkie wrote:
Sergio:

Welcome from Ventura, CA! Glad you joined up and I hope you have a good time here. There are lots of good people here and you seem to share musical tastes with an awful lot of us. Keep up good spirits and practice the guitar to relax yourself. Things have a way of working themselves out. Make sure to check out the groups as well.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

MJ

:lol:
Dear MJ that awful forgot Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Vanilla Fudges...that old group that create the beginning of hard-metallic rock (remember Velvet Mornings, made in 1967, if ain't wrong)!

Sergio

AndyT

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 am

leeson wrote:
Welcome Sergio.

Sorry about the wife. As long as you have your guitar, you will never be lonely!

Bill
Dear Bill, and to the all list of answeres, thanks for your kind support!

Sergio

michelew

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 am

That is such a beautiful song on the ukulele - I assume that you're referring to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version - simply beautiful. I might also buy a ukulele to learn that medley.

michelew

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:08 am

haoli25 wrote:
Buon giorno, Sergio. Glad to have you with us. Those are great musical groups you named, I like their music too. If you need any help or if you have any questions, just ask.

Bill
Dear Bill (haoli25)

Thanks for your help!

Sergio

michelew

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:15 am

michelew wrote:
That is such a beautiful song on the ukulele - I assume that you're referring to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version - simply beautiful. I might also buy a ukulele to learn that medley.
Yhea Michelew, I can just confirm that.

You remember that Neil lesson?

It is quite good, but it is very long, and when I want to
know exactly how to make it, I can't get the real tricks
about it.

Thanks Michelew for your kindness!

Sergio

AndyT

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 am

TWIN Daughters! Ok, I understand now. :lol:

Wives need attention. They need to feel loved. Play a song just for her alone. Only play it for her, nobody else. Make it a gift to her.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic