Hallo from Brescia, Italy!

captainkdp

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:17 am

I'm Sergio Traversa, born 49 years ago, and "still" living in Italy, lover of Genesis, Dire Straits, Eagles, Crosby Still Nash and Young, Samuel and Garfunkle, America, Emerson Lake and Palmer, and believe me, I'm very sorry that Woodstock happened when I was just 11 years old, so I could not be there! I bought the first guitar on march 2009, and the last 3 guitars (acustic, classic and ukulele) on august 2009. Graduated in law, I practiced as a councelor, and some years after I tryed to be a web marketer, but it was too early for this my old fashioned Italy. Now I just sell as a representative and studying to provide NLP courses. I've been married for 11 years, have two twilling daughters and a wife that maybe wants to separate from me.

tovo

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:59 am

Hi Sergio from Australia. I've had the opportunity to visit Italy a few times and I loved it each time. I would much rather visit Rome than Paris, but each person has their own taste. I'm sorry to hear about your wife, perhaps you can romance her with your playing? I hope you like it here and we hear more about your efforts to learn guitar.

Ciao!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 am

Hi again Sergio fro nextdoor in Switzerland. I have some squash playing friends in Brescia. I work with NLP every day..... simple and powerful stuff. Hope things work out at home! I know from experience that the guitar can give solace. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

haoli25

Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 am

Buon giorno, Sergio. Glad to have you with us. Those are great musical groups you named, I like their music too. If you need any help or if you have any questions, just ask.

Bill

leeson

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:22 am

Welcome Sergio.

Sorry about the wife. As long as you have your guitar, you will never be lonely!

Bill

Music Junkie

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:52 am

Sergio:

Welcome from Ventura, CA! Glad you joined up and I hope you have a good time here. There are lots of good people here and you seem to share musical tastes with an awful lot of us. Keep up good spirits and practice the guitar to relax yourself. Things have a way of working themselves out. Make sure to check out the groups as well.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

MJ

:lol:

AndyT

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Sergio,
What does 'twilling' mean please?

I will pray for your relationship with your wife. If you want to talk about it, then you can PM me. I am a Minister.

WELCOME TO TG!! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:49 am

HI Sergio, warm welcome to TG its a great place to be especially with your music taste.

willem

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:20 am

Sorry my Minister,

it has been said twilling but I meant
twin daughters.

Thanks for your support. :blush:

Sergio

BigBear

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:37 am

tovo wrote:
Hi Sergio from Australia. I've had the opportunity to visit Italy a few times and I loved it each time. I would much rather visit Rome than Paris, but each person has their own taste. I'm sorry to hear about your wife, perhaps you can romance her with your playing? I hope you like it here and we hear more about your efforts to learn guitar.

Ciao!
Hi Tovo!

Thanks for your pretty advice, maybe I have to choose between a guitar romance or stopping learning guitar and give here more time (but she needs both, romance and time: God Only Knows the best, it was better to be a Beach Boy!)
Sergio

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic