Hello from Sweden

tovo

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Hej Oskar och välkommen till TG! Det finns bra här, varje människa alltid öppen för nya ideer. Jag heter Tony och komma komma från Australien. Jag har bort I Sverige men det var bara 3 år. Jag jobbade på Saab I Stockholm.

Ha det så bra kompis!

Man it’s not until I try to write that I realize how quickly the language skills start to fade. I guess it’s the same as putting your guitar in a corner to gather dust. Great to see a Swede here Oskar!

musicrevisited

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:28 pm

Welcome! See? There are some of us youngins on TG. Great to hear from somebody who's just getting started with guitar as well. Gotta say I'm jealous of your project though haha, you can't get yelled at for playing guitar every night if it's your schoolwork. Also, best of luck with the songs you are learning, I'm no where near Classical Gas level yet.

suziko

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Tony- du talar mycket battre an jag po-svenska!! Jag ar svartsjuk! :)

tovo

Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:33 pm

lol thanks Suzi, Saab paid a fortune for my language lessons so I felt obliged to study hard.

Hey guys we don't want to hijack Oskar's welcome thread, it's just really nice to have the opportunity to welcome someone in their own language! Back to the warm welcomes for Oskar!

AndyT

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Om jag visste Sweedish, då skulle jag förstår vad all dig talar om. Men I-funderare är det inte gitarrer! Välkommna Oskar! :laugh:

pineappletrain

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Wow many of you guys are good at swedish that is amazing i have to say ;D
I myselfe lived in australia for 2 years when i was a baby, in adeladie dont remember anythin though i think i only was about 1-2 years old when we got there but still i have been there, i also met Steve Irwing when i was there hehe :)

yes its always nice to have someone your own age to, you always need a little bit of everything you might say hahaha. I love this forum and its nice to talk to you guys to, and ill keep working hard.

/oskar

tovo

Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:02 pm

pineappletrain wrote:
Wow many of you guys are good at swedish that is amazing i have to say ;D
I myselfe lived in australia for 2 years when i was a baby, in adeladie dont remember anythin though i think i only was about 1-2 years old when we got there but still i have been there, i also met Steve Irwing when i was there hehe :)

/oskar
Well then Oskar that's quite a coincidence because you lived in my home town. (Matt's home town as well) From Sweden to Adelaide is about as far as one can travel in this World as well! Not quite but really close.

AndyT

Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:06 pm

And here I thought the farthest was from Uptown to Queens. Shows what I know.

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 am

Hi Oskar, from the furthest away place possible, New Zealand, I could use Babel fish translator and write something in Swedish buts probably cheating lol.

Great to see you here and I hope you have fun with your project. Damn I wish they did that kind of project when I were at school!

AndyT

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 am

I used a translator myself. But Bablefish does not do Swedish. You have to use a different one.

http://free.translated.net/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic