HELLO FROM COSTA MESA, CA

tovo

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:10 am

G'day Luis from Australia. Great to hear you have progressed so far in only a few short months, no better testimonial for Neil and his team. Look forward to your 1st video which will make you Internationally known and acclaimed.

michelew

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 am

Hi Luis from stormy Sydney and welcome. Glad to see you're enjoying this crazy place as much as I am, isn't it a great place to learn. I love 'Nights in white satin' too, great song. Maybe we'll see you play it soon. see you around.

Chasplaya

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:58 am

Hi Luis A warm welcome from Chas in New Zealand. If you need any help finding your way around the site just yell out and someone will help or if you can figure out the Personal message system try that and i will help where I can. You should see under members name and avatar on the forums the initials pm click on that and all will be revealed.

Enjoy your time her

regards

Chas

LUAAVELL

Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Hello MJ

Yes mirrors don't lie I do have this left-handed problem but in our defense
Paul McCartney and Jimi Hendrix didn't turn out all that bad

LUAAVELL

Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Thank you for that welcome wagon!! I'm playing A Martin D-28 lefty I heard it played
at a social function and was captivated by the sound. Hopefully with this great
web site I'll be able to gradually improve my chops and appreciate all it's
possibilities

BigBear

Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Luis- How did I miss your introduction? A big welcome from Oregon! We're so glad to have you with us although you've been with us almost as long as some of the mainstream members here. I'm glad you finally introduced yourself!

Hope to see you more often on the forum and again big welcome! Let us know if we can ever help you with anything!

Cheers! :cheer:

Music Junkie

Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:31 am

LUAAVELL wrote:
Thank you for that welcome wagon!! I'm playing A Martin D-28 lefty I heard it played
at a social function and was captivated by the sound. Hopefully with this great
web site I'll be able to gradually improve my chops and appreciate all it's
possibilities
Did you have to special order it, or did you find it in stock somewhere. If you found it in stock, I want the name of the store.....lol

I play a Martin 000-15 and love it too!

MJ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic