Hello From the UK

Warm greetings
This is so the best place to be
Looking forward to your video upload

RicksPick

dennisg

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 am

Hi Nancy,

I'm from Washington state, the only state with two female U.S. senators and a female governor -- although I'm not sure if any of them can play "House of the rising sun" as well as Willem.

Welcome to the site, and may you enjoy many happy hours here.

- Dennis (in Seattle)

Music Junkie

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:14 am

Hey Nancy, welcome from Ventura, CA along the golden coastline. Thanks so much for taking the time to do a formal intro. You will find that there are always more than enough folks around here to help out as much as they can. We may not be as musically educated or accomplished as Neil, but I think we are all just as eager to help out however we can. Neil and Matt (and all behind the scenes) have certainly given us a safe and fun place to lay it all out with the friends we have made here. I am one of the lucky ones as far as private instructors go, as my teacher is wonderful, but I did go through the other type as well. Your comment about being a good player, but not a good teacher was spot on for the other.....lol You have found the right place to be now though, and that is what matters! So, continue to have fun and I look forward to hearing more from you in the days to come!

Cheers!

MJ Image

AcousticAl

Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'll try hard not to be a stranger :) Leaving town tomorrow for Thanksgiving but I'll be back just in time for TG live. To all who celebrate...have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks again for all your kind words! Nancy

BobR

Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Welcome Nancy from Massachusetts. I agree, the new Genius Section is really terrific. Just like the rest of this site.

Bob

leeson

Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Welcome Nancy from New Mexico.

Looks like we have some similar musical tastes. I WILL learn Embryonic Journey but not yet. I don't want to insult Jorma. :laugh:

Come join my Jerry Garcia group.

Enjoy TG. No doubt this is the place to be.

Bill

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Hey Nancy, welcome from Switzerland and happy to have you on board. Glad you checked us all out carefully before outing yourself and glad we passed the test! Happy Thanks Giving and enjoy the show here... er, and did you notice someone's riding off on your horse while your chatting with us....
;-) Chris

Moondog

Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi Nancy, From Western Washington.

Glad you found us!

Mike

AndyT

Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Not surprised...Thorn will walk off with anyone with the promise of a carrot! lol

TGSuzanne

Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Welcome from Santa Cruz, Ca. You'll enjoy the site and all the neat guitar videos. You'll be up and playing in no time!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic