Hello from central Wisconsin, USA.

jayswett

Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 am

Enjoyed the intro. Reading it reminded me of a wonderful weeekend my wife and I spent in Marquette, Michigan (upper Peninsula) in the summer of 1999. Great in the summer, but rather chilly in the winter. You sound like an experienced player, and I look forward to reading your thoughts on various issues.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 am

Hi from Switzerland Haydroman! In the words of Neil Diamond (who otherwise never gets a mention here, shame on us!):
"Except for the name and a few other changes
you could talk about me, the story's the same one..."
...that is what about 50% of the TG members would have been thinking as they read your excellent introduction.
Welcome, you are 100% qualified!
Chris

suziko

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:22 am

Welcome, Hydroman, from one Wisconsinite (by marriage, if not by birth) to another! TG is a great place and we're glad to have you here. Suzi

Music Junkie

Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:56 am

Welcome Hydroman!

I live in Southern California (Ventura to be exact). Good to have you here. Your taste in music and food is shared by me....lol

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away. There are plenty of folks here who love to put in their two cents (myself included). If we get too far off base with our answers, Niel and Matt will chime in to set us straight. This is a great site for our instrument of choice, and it has turned into a great site for friendship as well.

Cheers

MJ Image

BobR

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi Hydroman,
Excellent introduction. Your taste in music is right on. You'll get plenty here, its a great site. Everyone is very helpful. Oh yeah I am representing Massachusetts(not quite as cold as Wisconsin :laugh: ).

Bob

dennisg

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Hydroman,

Greetings from the Emerald State, and welcome to the coolest site you're likely to find. If you're anything like the rest of us, you'll spend many happy hours here idling away your time.

From one old guy to another, if you don't have bifocals already, now's the time to get them.

- Dennis (in Seattle)

Catman

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Hydromann,

I've never been to Wisconsin, and probably never will. But all the same, a warm welcome from the Holy Land (where it was a beautiful day today).

And Dennis, from experience, multi-focals are much better than bifocals. B)

David

__m__

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 pm

South West Missouri (as well as one of TG's youngest members) give out a warm "Show Me State" welcome to Wisconsin's new TG member.

Glad to see you.

__m__

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Welcome Hyrdroman! I'm with you on Steely Dan. Great Band. I hope you enjoy TG as much as myself and others have. Take care. - Catfish

Moondog

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Welcome Hydro, From Western Washington

My family is from Wisconsin, Eagle River area. I'm still a Packers Fan, having both parents from Wisconsin it was be a Packers fan or you out of the family!!lol

Glad you found us

Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic