Hi from Southeastern NC!

dennisg

Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:41 pm

But southeast of western North Dakota.

- Dennis (in Seattle)

Moondog

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Welcome from Western Washington, where it is surprisingly sunny today!

Glad you found us

Mike

michelew

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Welcome from sunny and strangely today freezing Sydney. If you're anything like me you'll love it here. You'll find yourself spending more time than you ever imagined learning new songs, playing, learning theory, getting answers to all your guitar related questions, laughing, just goofing around and lots more. Before you know it you'll be posting videos. I'm looking forward to those.

See you around the traps. Great to have you on board.

TGMatt

Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:47 pm

michelew wrote:
Great to have you on board.
Perfect greeting to a surfer! ;)

Welcome -- I can related to cutting back on the body abuse to pick up the pick! My knees (and 3rd ACL) thank me.

I really *do* want to learn how to surf, however...

tovo

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Welcome from another Australian in a warmer part of the country that Michele. Why didn't they host the Olympics in Adelaide? Actually so many reasons it would bore you to death. Glad to have you on board, great choice of Guitar (Have you joined the Taylor lovers group?) and great choice of website! Hope you enjoy yourself.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Welcome to the the site surfer! Plenty of downhill surfing here in Switzerland! Hope you have a ball at TG!

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
I have no idea where Southern NC is though lol
The southern part of North Carolina. On the eastern seaboard of the US....ther's your geography lesson for the day....lol

:woohoo:
Thanks MJ, Just a note for others US abbreviations don't always have obvious meaning to the rest of us around the globe surprisingly! just the same as If told you I lived in Manawatu or Otago or the Waikato .... abbreviated to Man, Otago, Wai

dennisg

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:05 pm

You're absolutely right, Chas. Americans — and I include myself in this — have a tendency to forget that the rest of the world isn't as intimately familiar with our geography as we are. It's good that you pointed that out.

Goodbye from w. WA

- Dennis (in Seattle)

BobR

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Welcome ncsurfer from Massachusetts(thought I better not abbreviate :lol: ). This is the place to be. As everyone else has said Neil is a great teacher and all the TG members and behind the scene guys are always there to help in any way.

Bob

aitch

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Welcome ncsurfer from SC.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic