New member from Florida

BobR

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Welcome Beak from Massachusetts. As everyone has said, this is a great place to learn or relearn. Enjoy all it has to offer!!

Bob

haoli25

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Welcome Beak. You are in good company now, there are many that share your musical tastes, not to mention grey hair. lol If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. Good luck with your recovery too.

Bill

Lavallee

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Hi Beak, welcome from Canada, glad you joined us. You will have a lot of fun here where everybody is a comedian part time and guitarist full time.

Marc

__m__

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 pm

Hello Beak! This is M from Missouri. NIce to see you here. I ride as well, a Ducati Monster 695 (pictures in my profile if interested by the way). How long were you in the service? I'm still in the Army days (NG actually), and have many veteran friends from the area. As one of the youngest members of TG, your age doesn't leave any hard feelings with anyone. ;)

songman52

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Welcome, Beak, from Texas. As stated earlier your musical tastes fit right in here.
Bill, I WISH my hair would turn gray instead of turn loose!!

Jerry

reiver

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:08 am

Hi Beak, and welcome from the UK. I reckon that with your attitude you'll be up and playing in no time at all. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums

r

Lavallee

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 am

Welcome Beak! Sounds like we have a few things in common. Im a fellow USAF Veteran and live in Florida also. What part of the state do you live in? I live in Jacksonville now but did my 4 years of service at Eglin, which was basically a 4 year vacation. If you've ever been there you know what I mean. Well take care and I think you will really enjoy TG. - Catfish

beak

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:41 pm

First of all, thanks to all. I feel quite secure with my new found "family". Catfish, I did 22 yrs. in the Air Force in the "Special Weapons" field, and then retired in Jacksonville also. My Father was a career Navy man. It nearly broke his heart when I went in the Air Force. I live on the southside in Grove Park (just past Pottsburg Creek off Beach Blvd.). Beak

TGMatt

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:48 pm

I was in the Navy as young Chappie..

Navy stands for

N ever

A gain

V olunteer

Y ourself

Welcome again

Cheers

Matt

Chasplaya

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 pm

welcome to TG Beak As you can see already a friendly bunch a lot of the members have similar tastes to you and most are in a similar age group so you will fit right in here, just ignore Bear when he trys to sell Taylors to you he doesn't know where you are anyway despite large print on the Post title duh Bear!!

I'm ex Air Force except the New Zealand kind where there is no force in it anymore as the last Govt disbanded the Strike Wing real clever not!

Hope to see you around the site take your time lots to catch up on matey!

Chas

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic