New member from San Jose

BobR

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Welcome from the other coast (Mass.) You'll find plenty of material here. Neil and the guys are always putting up great new stuff.

Enjoy

Bob

BigBear

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Hey J- Apparently, I'm the "Welcome Wagon" so big welcome from Oregon where we are currently freezing to death! Even my dogs don't want to go outside!

You are going to fit in here just great as so many of us aren't kids anymore and are trying to get back into the guitar and just get a little better. This is the place as you've no doubt discovered.

If we can ever help you out with anything just let us know and you'll get more feedback than you can possibly use. Some of it may even be useful! lol!

Again welcome and best wishes on your guitar journey!

Cheers! :cheer:

dennisg

Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Bear's post to you is a precursor to opening his coat to expose his range of Taylor guitars. He's the company's unofficial public relations firm.

- Dennis (in Seattle)

tovo

Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:58 pm

And as Taylor's Australian Agent (only in my mind unfortunately) I want to say welcome as well. You have made a good decision and I'm sure you will enjoy the instruction and the camaraderie here at TG.

Chasplaya

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Its a warm welcome from Him... The Cole Clark unofficial rep from New Zealand. Good to see you here mate certainly the place to be to improve your playing and meet all sorts of wierd Bears and Swiss people not to mention the RocknRoll preacher man. Don't worry the lobotomy for becoming a member here is free, don't tell the Aussies that though...

Look forward to your contributions to the site.

Chas

AndyT

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:32 am

LOL. I'd rep for Takamine but they're not hiring at the moment...
WELCOME from the land of Aloha!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic