Hello from Ontario Canada

wammer

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:44 pm

My name is Tammy and Ive been lurking around on here for a couple of weeks but did not introduce myself yet soooooo here I am. Im 47, mother of 3 grandmother of 1 and soon to be 2. Been playing for a couple of years self taught. I can strum up a storm and did accomplish what I set out to do, which was play guitar and sing around the campfire something I loved to do as a child. But now its time to get serious and I just really suck at the practicing part. Pretty sure this site is going to get me on my way to being a better player.

TGMatt

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:48 pm

And you Drive a mean School bus B)

Welcome mate

tovo

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi Tammy from Australia. Liked your introduction and glad you decided to come out of hiding ;) It's a cool bunch of people here and you will enjoy being involved I'm sure. Welcome.

haoli25

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:04 pm

Welcome Tammy. Glad you decided to de-lurk and join in, we are glad to have you here. If you need any help, just ask. We will apreciate your comments and opinions as well. :)

Bill

reiver

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Hi Tammy, from the UK. Good to have you here, and congratulations on being the first Canadian for over a week to finish a post without mentioning the snow! :)

r

__m__

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Good to see you made it to the Introduction Thread, Wammer! I'm from Missouri, and no, no snow here ;) It's a great bunch of people here at TG, and the lessons are awesome as well. Don't be too shy on the forums, they won't bite (well, maybe except Bear... j/k).

I hope you get every thing you want out of this, I know I am. :)

Chasplaya

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Welcome Tammy this site needs Lurks!! Weve got all sorts but not many lurks! Good decision this has got to be the best place around good tuition and good mates to be had.

You have a lot of catching up to do as there is a tons of info already here and loads of info etc on the Forums, Groups and Walls oh yeah and the Blogs almost forgot them.

See ya around

Chas , New Zealand

dennisg

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am

Hi Tammy,

Greetings from cold and (momentarily) dry Seattle. And welcome to the site my wife has to periodically drag me away from. You're going to love it here.

- Dennis (in Seattle)

BigBear

Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 am

Tammy- Big Welcome from Oregon! It's only a rumor that I bite! Really, I'm a big, cuddly, loveable teddy bear!!

Ok, I'll mention the snow. You good folks in Canada can have this little "cold spell" back! I know these little Alberta Clippers sound fun but enough is enough! lol!

You will really enjoy this site. It's full of great info and even better people. They must not like bears very well but other than that they are a lot of fun!

If we can ever help you out in any way just let us know and you'll get more "help" than you can possibly use!

Best wishes for your musical journey. Cheers! :cheer:

willem

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 am

Hoi from the Nether(wet)lands,,glad you came out of the lurk/place,,love to see more woman here,,hope you join the forums,,but most off all the lessons,,they are all good,,what are ya favourite ones??? cheeeeeeeeeeese..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic